Magic Elves Notebook

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
On of our projects for the near future will be to set up a Magic Elf Notebook....I am planning to ask the famous Melinda to create a cover, spine, and section dividers for us. We will work together to create ideas, recipes, celebrations, and I will be providing you with a way to access my Magic Elves stories so you can print them for your notebook....you can even change the elf names if you want....so they will be about your elf...

Magic Elves Notebook link has been added to http://www.melindawhitehead.com/HolidayNotebooks.htm

The following printable pages have been added:
Magic Elves Notebook Cover
Magic Elves Divider
Magic Elves Notebook Spines for 2"; 2.5", and 3" notebooks

THANK YOU MELINDA!!!!!!

I can't wait to get this one started.

:grin: In the meantime I bought a mini binder at the goodwill store for just 75 cents and that will be home to the Elf Journal. I figure little elves need a little journal. The mini sheet protectors (plastic sleeves) are $4.99 for a pack of 25 so that is the next item I need to purchase. Now I have to find the paper to fit or cut some down to fit. Anyone else know of any and where I can buy them????

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Okay...its the busiest time of the year...anyone interested in getting started this season with the Magic Elves Notebook? Chime in...and depending on interest we might just get this launched...it will be pretty simple...setting up a notebook, making sections for

1. Stories
2. Elf Names List
3. Elf Letters (sample notes, riddles, journal entries)
4. Mischief Ideas
5. Celebration Ideas
6. Elf Gift Ideas/Lists
7. Elf Craft Projects

And any others we find along the way...ANYONE GAME????

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I am. I don't have an elf yet but i'm on the hunt for a special one. I even have an online friend in another state looking at flea markets for me. hehe But I would love to get my notebook started for that.

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Count me in. This year I'm hosting a tea party with some friends but that's about it. Starting now for next year I hope that I can expand my plans. I don't have any children but I would like to do something special for my DBF next year and maybe my younger nieces and nephews.

MrsSoup said:
I am. I don't have an elf yet but i'm on the hunt for a special one. I even have an online friend in another state looking at flea markets for me. hehe But I would love to get my notebook started for that.

I was all set to order the elves and then I received the news that my ex is going out on disability so I don't know how long til the net child support payment (already been over a month) so I too am on the hunt for a cheaper but just as memorable elf or three...hehe

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Guys....now that Christmas ornaments are being put out,.....check those....some times they have some fairly good sized stuffed elf ornaments that would work well...

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Okay...here's a framework for us to work on setting up our notebooks:

November 4-10th: Get notebook.... print cover, spine, and dividers, decide on sections
Elf Names list and ideas for sources of elves.
Elf Gift Ideas and lists

November 11-17th: Work on: Elf letters (samples) I have some and others can add to the
thread we start about this one.
Elf Mischief Ideas: again we can all add ideas in the thread
Celebration Ideas: print the ones we already have and add new

November 18th-24th: Elf Crafts (we can share and add ideas to our notebooks)
Elf Stories: I hope to have the Magic Elves blog up by this time so I
put my stories up.
We can also share links to other elf stories we find
Create a elf book list also.

November 25th-December 1st: Finish up any unfinished sections and be READY for our
elves.

Other ideas...suggestions on time line changes or ????? I will start a thread this Sunday for Elf Notebook, Names, and Gift Ideas!!!

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
Thanks so much for this, Gingerbug! Very Exciting! :pink:
November 4-10th: Get notebook.... print cover, spine, and dividers, decide on sections
Elf Names list and ideas for sources of elves
Sassafras
Feldspar(cadbury has individually wrapped elf chocolates with elf names on them. I saw them today at Wal-mart. I think they are names of semi-precious stones or rocks)
Here is a link to the elf sears is selling, but I'm not sure if it is available in the States.-
http://tinyurl.com/2kxh5t
Elf Gift Ideas and lists- Cadbury wrapped chocolate with the elf's name on it or homemade decorated cookie shaped as first letter in elf's name.Or child's name.
Piece of nativity set a day.
Santa key-
http://www.bronners.com/1110129.html

Snowybear

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
I love the Magic Santa key! Jackfrosty, if I remember correctly you are in Canada right? If so did you have to pay any additional fees when your Santa key arrived?
TIA :)