March 2018 Rudolph Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Putting up the reminder a little early as we're heading to Washington tomorrow. This month's movie is jampss' choice - Scrooged. Have fun and stop by here to tell us all about your day.

Reactions: jampss

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Thanks for doing that!

Have fun in Washington!

Can’t believe how old that movie is! LOL Oh, that means I’m old! And actually, as of yesterday, I’m one year older!

Everyone enjoy the movie.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Did nothing that I had planned. DS wanted to do some shopping so went with him. Did but some socks though to put away as a present.

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada
We had a quiet "celebration." I fixed a treat using Pillsbury cinnamon rolls and canned cherry pie filling (something I saw on facebook), and DH & I watched "Scrooged."

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
Im late to the party! Nothing much new about that!

I watched the movie this afternoon- loved it! I had seen it before but not for years. Thanks jampss for choosing it as its not one I would usually pick myself.

I also picked up a layby.
Made a list of the things I want for the next layby.
Checked the balance of my Flybuys- like a points system we have here for certain shops- points transfer to either $ off a shop or gift cards. I bank the ponts all year and spend them at Christmas- usually on teacher gifts. My points are higher than I thought so Im doing well!

I put things in my basket on ebay.
Updated my planner and ate some hidden Godiva chocolate- if Luke even gets a sniff of the gold box- he inhales it!

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Spent my Rudolph Day neighborhood hunting and dreaming of future Christmases in some of the houses we saw, that counts, doesn't it? ;) I'll have to have a double feature next month and catch up then.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Coming in late on this to check in, but I basically had a Rudy Day Weekend. I pretty much cleared my DVR of all the Christmas movies I never ended up watching. I basically shut myself in for the weekend, watch Christmas movies and made fun stuff on my new Cricut all weekend. Perfect kind of weekend!