October 2017 Rudolph Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
October 25 is just around the corner! housewife2 is our hostess for the movie Christmas with the Kranks so get your copy ready and stop back by here on the 25th to tell us how you spent your Rudolph Day!

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
That is a funny movie!! I'm ready.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I like it too! Did you know that is it based on a book titled Skipping Christmas by John Grisham? My DH told me that a couple of years ago after he read the book.

Reactions: jampss

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I like it too! Did you know that is it based on a book titled Skipping Christmas by John Grisham? My DH told me that a couple of years ago after he read the book.
I haven’t read the book, but I saw that in the credits.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
So I spent a lot of time on my Christmas craft/sewing. I am heading to SD and it would be really nice if I could get them done and take them with me. Hopefully, Friday or Saturday I can get them sewn. While I worked I was able to watch Christmas movies including Shop Around the Corner which DS got for me from the library. What a fun day it was for me. I also ordered Dgds small Christmas gifts that they will receive when they come here day after Christmas. Feels wonderful so get so much done today and to take a break from the re-decorating.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i was out of town on wed. hope everyone got to watch christmas with the kranks movie. its so funny

Reactions: jampss