October 2018 Rudolph Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Grab your copy of Christmas Vacation and join us on Thursday for October Rudolph Day. How's your HGP, HHP, and/or other Christmas Countdown going? Planner all up to date? Gift closet stocked? Recipes checked and ready to go? Only one more Rudolph Day to go after this one!

Reactions: AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
October Rudolph Day!!!! I can't believe it!

We'll be camping on the 25th! But Christmas is never far from my mind this time of year! Just in case the weather drives us inside during our trip I'll bring our copy of Christmas Vacation :) I might be able to talk the group into watching it!

Overall I am doing pretty good - I THINK! :rolleyes::eek::D

Have not gotten all tasks for each HGP week done, but have gotten some or most done each time and that is a huge help! About this time in the plan I start to either hit my stride or feel like everything is falling apart - this year is a good year!!!

Master Gift List is good - have bought quite a lot and just waiting on certain folks to complete their Amazon Wish Lists so I can shop, shop, shop!

Have been whittling away at non-perishable items from Master Holiday Grocery List each week - and freezer cooking (mostly appetizers and cookies) as much as possible. I'm behind where I want to be on that, but there is still time.

I would like to have started Christmas Cards before now - and I still have a TON of crafting left to do on gifts - so I won't be twiddling my thumbs over the next several weeks by any means!!!

Reactions: PamelaG

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Today was my Rudy day (except for the movie), worked on Christmas gifts and in the gift closet

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
watched christmas vacation last nite since the kids were here . love that movie

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I too am shocked that there is only 2 months until Christmas. I am pleased that we work so hard through the year because I feel in pretty good shape. The spare room has become my dumping ground. Going to watch Christmas Vacation tonight.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I made the final transfer into the Christmas club today. A little more than we managed to get in there last year.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
October Rudolph Day was a bust for me but with just a couple of weeks before the big move, I'm sure you can understand. I did watch the movie - playing in the background as I did various sorting, purging, inventorying tasks.