Planner Dilemma

Discussion in 'Filofax and A5 Planners' started by DebbiGall, Aug 11, 2015.

1. DebbiGall

DebbiGall Santa's Elves

2. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Tfs!!!!!!!

3. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

I love looking at all the different planners.

4. farmerswife

farmerswife Member

Too funny Debbie, I have the same planners! Those that like planning love planners!

5. piratemamaof3boys

piratemamaof3boys Active Member

some fun planners. I LOVE planners but never do a good job using/keeping them. :(

6. DebbiGall

DebbiGall Santa's Elves

I've used a day runner for the last 30 years I'd be lost with out it, I put absolutely every thing in it.
    I finally started using a separate one for work, it occurred to me that the IRS might not need to know when I wash my dog if I ever get audited. Or when I do my laundry or put up my Christmas lights.
    But you never know with the government now days. LOL
    right now I'm using a day designer from Target and I really like it for my HGP and Christmas count down. It's a little big and it need separate columns for Sunday and Saturday. but it is what it is.

7. CheeryChick

CheeryChick Member

I am a HUGE fan of BlueSky planners. They are inexpensive and can double as a desk calendar.

8. festivefun

festivefun Member

Debbie, I shall need to take a look. I also love new planner craze, it has helped me be more efficient with my planning.

I have ordered a new planner for my Christmas planner, I had a green polka dot filofax and now awaiting a champagne a5 Webster's Pages!

9. teachermomof2

teachermomof2 Santa's Elves

I am using the Blue Sky Lesson Plan Book for school and I love, love, love it! It's perfect for me.

10. missjane

missjane Well-Known Member

I always come back to Amy Knapp's family planner. I love the menu planner beside each day and the tear off grocery list!

11. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

I just started using the Knapp's planner. I do like it.

12. DawnSu

DawnSu Member

I have been redoing my binder for weeks..... I have a plain & simple one. 1" ring. am wanting to look into bigger ring. I would totally b lost without my planner, even after having a Samsung 8 I still go back to my planner...