Post Christmas in July 2016 Thoughts...

Discussion in 'Christmas in July' started by AuntJamelle, Aug 2, 2016.

1. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

Where DID the time go?????

Wasn't it just June a few minutes ago? And we were all looking forward to our CIJ celebrations?

SO! How do you feel your CIJ went this year? What were you happy with? What would you try to change for next year?

Discuss!

:gingerbread:

2. tanya

tanya Well-Known Member

I thoroughly enjoyed Christmas in July 2016.

I really liked the focus for the weeks- it felt personal. I loved reading about what you all do for Christmas.

I got a lot of great ideas to do this year. I totally loved reading the blogs. TFS ladies!

I felt much more festive this July than last year. It got me started on forward planning- which I love doing anyway.

I enjoyed lots of hot chocolate and watching many Christmas movies.

3. Minta

Minta Active Member

I never got a chance to do a lot of what I wanted to do for CIJ. After 8 months we are still settling into our new house. Spent a couple weekends and even more week nights unpacking boxes we kept putting off and painting.

I did get to enjoy some of QVCs CIJ and several Hallmarks Christmas movies.

Next year I want to watch more Christmas movies and make either a ham or turkey breast dinner.

4. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

I like all the blogs and ideas people came up with . thanks yes time is flying so fast . christmas will be here before you know it

5. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Loved all the blogs with CIJ postings, made me work on my to-do list for Christmas and calendars and lists.
    July is hard here because it's so hot and dh is around all the time because of vacations. so no Christmas movies :(

6. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to do the CIJ blogs! It kept me going all month.

7. Holiday_Mom

Holiday_Mom Active Member

How did I miss this CIJ forum all these years? I find the summer to be less stressful and a good time for thinking about Christmas. I'll have to look for this next year.

8. hoathienduy

hoathienduy New Member

Your article is very true meaning of it I enjoyed it for more understanding I thank you

9. PamelaG

PamelaG Active Member

That's one thing I managed to accomplish in 2016 - daily CIJ blog posts. I really enjoyed the weekly themes and loved reading blog posts from other Christmas bloggers. Can't wait for 2017!