Pumpkinpie

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Pumpkinpie

Retire Member
Jan 13, 2010
FL
I'm new to the Magical Forum. I'm looking forward to all the input you may have for Christmas and such. Thanks for welcoming me.

Pumpkinpie

Retire Member
Jan 13, 2010
FL
Thank you. I love your 2010 Word...Courage.
I don't quite know where to begin. Guess I'll just explore. There is so much going on. Any suggestions?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Glad you could join us!!

New threads have started for 2010 (in organizing, housekeeping.... and fast approaching is our January Rudy day)

Pamelajane

Retire Member
Apr 19, 2008
Hertfordshire.UK.
Welcome.

You'll have loads of fun here, there are so many great ideas, if you're not careful you could spend all your time here inbetween making and doing all the great ideas that you'll find... it's a whole way of life !!!

Pamelajane.

Doodlebug

MHH Member
Jan 11, 2010
Oklahoma
Welcome Pumpkinpie. I am new also and trying to learn my way around. Maybe we will be able to learn from one another. I also just love this site. Pamelajane is right. You could spend all your time here. I am here now more than I am on FB and enjoy it so much more. I haven't found all the threads yet that I hear about but hopefully I will make my way through.

Belles

Retire Member
Thank you. I love your 2010 Word...Courage.
I don't quite know where to begin. Guess I'll just explore. There is so much going on. Any suggestions?

To be honest I just kinda looked around first and read the post and checked out blogs and then started posting. You might want to just jump right in...I will confess though I use to keep a little note pad close by so I could learn which name belong to which board name. I still keep a little journal with prayer needs in it

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Welcome I'm sure you will have fun

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Welcome pumpkinpie! There REALLY is a lot to read..... a lot to enjoy! It's wonderful that you have joined in!

angel-love

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
Hi Pumpkinpie!
Welcome to MHH. You'll find lots of great ideas here. I'd suggest that you make a holiday planner. It's really helped me keep everything all together!

Pumpkinpie

Retire Member
Jan 13, 2010
FL
Thanks for the advice Angel-Love. I've already done that. I stumbled accidently across Organized Christmas.com and loved that site as well. Made my planner and now found MHH. My goal - to be more Organized for Christmas instead of doing so much at the last minute. Looking forward to the 25th for Rudolf Day too!

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Welcome, welcome! So glad you are part of our MHH family.