Reading Log 2017

Discussion in 'The Book Nook' started by happy2bme, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

I ordered the first two to read. tfs

2. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Active Member

There is a movie based on this book titled "Christmas with Holly" I have a streaming app called Feel.n that it is on. The app is like a Hallmark Channel and not expensive.

3. DahliaDoll

DahliaDoll Member

Currently reading The Gatehouse by Nelson DeMille. It's the sequel to The Gold Coast which I read last month. I read The Rumor in between.

4. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

I have nothing here at the moment to read!! I think it is time I do another order from the library.

5. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

i need to order some books on my nook ive gotton away from it and i love to read

6. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

Pachinko is almost finished. Then I have The Gold Coast and Harry Fry to read really fast since I ordered from the library and they are both in now.

7. DahliaDoll

DahliaDoll Member

The Gold Coast is fairly long ... don't know about Harry Fry ... start reading!

Don't do what I did and decide to order the sequel to The Gold Coast before you finish it ... then read the synopsis to be sure you've got the right book ... which, as the one I read did, may give away the ending of The Gold Coast!

I'm currently reading the sequel (The Gatehouse). If you want my opinion, I'll let you know what I think of it when I finish reading it.