Reading New Content Each Visit

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Am I correct to say that there isn't just a button option now that will take us to all the new post right away that we haven't read. We have to go to Forums, hit New Post, then go into those post shown and then hit "go to newest post not read"? It just seems complicated to get through the stuff you've already read, so am I missing something to make this easier?

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
At the top of the page, on the forums tab it says New Posts. Click it and it will take you to the newest posts not read

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Michelle, it's taking me to the point where I stopped reading in old threads if someone has made a new post there. Is that what you mean? I'm on the Latte background and when I login, there will be a red number or something by the bell symbol up at the top to show me that others commented on posts since i've been gone. You can go in there and click on those and go directly to that post as well.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
We used to have a button that said today's posts... :( I am missing it. It is taking longer to find the right place quickly

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
If you're using the Christmas theme, at the very top left corner of the holiday screen it says "Forums" and "Members". If you hold the mouse over Forums a list drops : Marked Forums, Search Forum, Watched Forum, Watched Threads, New Posts. Select New Posts and it will show all recent posts. Hope this helps.

Last edited: