Rudolph Day October 2016

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
Just realized Rudy Day is just a few days away! Yikes I feel so far behind the 8-ball!

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I know exactly how you feel. Try as I may to shop ahead, my "people" never know what they want until ??? Black Friday???? I'll be working on Rudy Day, but I'm going shopping today and try to get started at least a little bit. I know what DDIL and DGS#2 want. I have some other things in mind for other people. DH's and Mama's birthdays are in November. He told me what he wants, so hope to take care of that today. I thought of something for Mama and have now forgotten :( what it was. Should have written it down.

Reactions: Christmaslvr

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Well we have a family supper next weekend instead of halloween party and as Halloween is on a Monday and I don't work... no need for halloween costumes this year! so I will be in a Christmas mood right away! I need to in the attic this weekend for some Halloween decor (will put only a LITTLE) and will bring down Christmas boxes at the same time :)

I received 1 more Christmas gift by mail for dnephew today (kind of like a GIJoe - GIJoe's don't exist anymore) and some scrabble tiles for Christmas decorations for next year :)

Well I'm thinking wrapping stocking stuffers and a Christmas movie might be good for next Monday.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Happy Rudy Day!!

I'm not sure if I will have a chance to celebrate today, but I will try.:):)

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I got to have a Rudy afternoon yesterday. Watched You've got mail and wrapped some stocking stuffers :)

At noon today bought more stocking stuffers (yep they were only half-filled yesterday) and bought 2 more Christmas movies I've never seen

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I bought some stocking stuffers and two new strands of lights for the tree today. I looked at the decorations and wrapping paper at Walmart. I also added money to the Christmas Club account. Should be getting the check in about 3 weeks.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Happy Rudy Day to all I did some gift wrapping today.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I'm a little late to the party. Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries Channel start their Countdown to Christmas programming this evening! I enjoy wrapping and card writing so much more when the Christmas movies are on. :)

Today I got some more stocking stuffers wrapped.

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
I got to have a Rudy afternoon yesterday. Watched You've got mail and wrapped some stocking stuffers :)

At noon today bought more stocking stuffers (yep they were only half-filled yesterday) and bought 2 more Christmas movies I've never seen

Which movies did you buy?

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
Over the past week I picked up 2 gift cards for my Mom, a Wilton cake pan set and 2 pairs of Christmas socks for my daughter, and a few more Hallmark Ornaments.