Sears Wishbook 2016

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
I called Sears to find out about the Wishbook and they said it would be late this year and not coming out until September :(

I've enjoyed getting it in August, and even in July a few years recently, though when I was a kid it always came a couple weeks after we went back to school.

This is the Wishbook for Canada, btw, I'm not sure if they put one out in the States or not.

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
We don't have Sears here but I so wished we did. I have heard lots about the wishbook for years.

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
I have not seen a Sears Wish book in years. Used to love looking through them as a kid. My parents always gave me the book and a marker and had me mark an X next to the stuff that I wanted to put in my Santa letter :) Of course half of the toys would have an X on them but my parents only let me write in my santa letter the things I really really wanted. When you are 6 or you really really want EVERYTHING LOL .. Such memories ...

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
yes I haven't seen a sears wish book in years. didn't know they still had one. I use to get them when my kids were small.