Trip to Santa's Village

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ladybugsmom

Retire Member
Sep 18, 2008
massachusetts
I just booked a trip for us to go to Santa's Village the weekend before Thanksgiving. I rented a log cabin for us to stay in, and in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, there is a very good chance for snow!

I'm planning to take lots of cocoa, marshmallows, popcorn, Christmas DVD's and fleece throws to snuggle up with when we are not exploring the park, but I'm looking for some other cute ideas to make this trip extra memorable for DS (7) and DD (4).

If you were going to hang with Santa and sleep in a log cabin what would you bring / do?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Just the idea of that trip makes me happy! Hope you have tons of fun! Maybe a 'rallye' (darn can't find the english word)... like a treasure hunt with Christmas clues & gifts....

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
What a magical trip you are taking your kids on. I know that my 2 kids would have loved something like that when they were younger.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
sounds really cool/ hope you have agreat time. i would love that trip

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Looks so cute and magical. Don't forget the camera and maybe a new christmasy shirt as a surorise to wear. Maybe a new game to play? A card game that can be adjusted for both kiddos and it packs easily or a christmas coloring book or printed pages.

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
I just saw this and am a few months late in posting, but there is still plenty of time to plan before your trip. If you have Elves visit, they could appear in the cabin or if you've never had Elves visit, this would be a fun time for them to start.

snowqueen

Premiere Member
Nov 1, 2007
Vermont
I Just saw this also and I'm very interested in it. My youngest sister still has a couple of kids that are a lot of fun to take to places like this. They are 10 and 12 but they love to do things with the family. They are like our first grandchildren before our grandchildren came along. I'm interested in the log cabins. Could you send me some info on them? Thanks for sharing. Dorene

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
What a fun trip! Maybe the kids could do a scrap book to send to Santa talking about their trip.