Under the 200 day mark!!!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
It made me have a small anxiety attack...LOL

:tree:

snowqueen

Premiere Member
Nov 1, 2007
Vermont
I have nothing done so far. Like some of you, I have nothing to buy with right now. financially the worse year ever but I'm looking for the light at the end of the tunnel. I think most gifts will be practical ones because money is tight for all of us here. I'm looking for ideas.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Definitely time to put up a Christmas countdown clock on my blog. Off to look for one now.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Snowqueen.... each year... our extended family.... spends less and less on gifts! And enjoys Christmas MORE.... each year! (The one exception.... is gifts for children in the family! That is the only area... where we try to bend the budget!!!!!)

PamelaG.... when you wrote about the "Christmas Countdown Clock".... I actually felt a shiver down my spine!!!! What a treat THAT was.... in 100 degree temperatures!!!!

And Gingerbug.... I love the idea of a SMALL anxiety attack!!!! That is the kind of thing.... that prevents a GIANT anxiety attack... later!!!!

Hi orangesforadam! Good to see you!!!!

Well... there is absolutely NO reason.... that I can't start "working on" my Christmas cards!!!! I have them already. And.... I adore Christmas cards!!!!!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Hi aggy! I know that summers are busy and fun for you!!!! It's usually when summer ends.... that you really get into Christmas, isn't it?