What did you name your elves?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

angel-love

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
I'm just curious, what have all of you named your elves? When do they make their first appearance of the season?

Thanks!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
We have 3 and they are
Jingle Jangle (JJ)
Charlie Candycane (I asked what they thought elves names might be and one of the boys said Charlie)
and Fle (elf backworkds that is DH's idea)

They show up the day after Thanksgiving and since they are friends w/ other magical creatures sometimes they show up w/ the tooth fairy or easter bunny. Ususllay if they make an apperance during the yr (outside of Christmas) they leave their mark behind (leave a note and a mess) but usually don't stay during the day.

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
My dd's elf is named Ishka Bibble.

DS will get his own elf this year and I am hunting for a name!

Our elf comes Dec. 1.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Joannie's elf is Jujubes
Maxime's elf is 'M'... he hasn't found anything yet to name him that starts with 'M'

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I bought elves last year for my boys, but never got around to planning the mischief...I was going to name one Jingle and the other Jangle.

I am really going to try to get this done this year - it was so much fun to read about everyone's elf capades last Christmas!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I so wish that we had done Elves when my kids were little. It is such a good idea. My kids are now 21 and 17 and just too old for it all. I might surprise them one year and get an elf to visit just for fun.

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
You are never too old for Christmas magic!LOL!
Our elves have borrowed names! (thanks!) Tobias and Jebediah! I wanted them to come when school got out in December, but the boys wetre in a panic when they weren't with us the day we get our Christmas tree, so an emergency letter and landing brought them on the first weekend of December!

jinglemom

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
We too, have an elf named Jingle. The other two are Krinkle and Tinsel. They come on Dec. 1st with a lego advent calendar. The other day when I was making sure everything was put together and ready for this year, I came across a letter my youngest ds left for the elves on Christmas Eve. He wrote that they were in a 3 way tie for being his best friends. I thought that was so sweet. They left a photo snowglobe with their picture in it as a gift last Christmas. Ds12 still keeps it out on his shelf.
:elf:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
We have three named Jingle, Bell and Bernard .....and my grandson Evan got one this past Christmas....named Ben. He is one of the ones from Amazon...sturdy for little fingers and big hugs!!

:elf2:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Sweetpumpkinpye - my kids were 14 & 16 when they got the elves 3 yrs ago.... now they have come to expect the elves... they love the gifts... and they say 'thanks mom'. Sometimes I do mischief (like making a make-believe camp fire were the elves were roasting mini-marshmallows on toothpicks)... the teens just look at me and shake their heads!! They like it even though they are older.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I named mine Donny Sprinkles

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am really considering getting an elf for the family. I will have to look around and see where I can purchase one from. I may look at Amazon. I will give it a bit more thought, but I think it would be fun

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
We have 2 elves a boy and a girl. The boy Jingle belongs to our son and the girl Belle belongs to our daughter.
Jingle and Belle will be making a visit later on this month and then they will be back on Dec 1st.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I haven't done anything with Donny Sprinkles yet, maybe I'll pull him out for some fun. Regardless if my DD is a teen! I think he'll make an appearance for CIJ.

Java Joy

Retire Member
Feb 4, 2008
We have two, Ralph and Pippin. They arrive the first morning my bonus daughter is with us after Thanksgiving. We started when she was in her early teens, and even tho she's 16 I think she still looks forward to their arrival.

They bring a box of goodies and small gifts. I type up a note from the elves on card stock, with the year in the corner, that always includes a reference to something that happened during the year. Then a coworker always signs it "Ralph the Elf". I've kept all the notes and love reading them when it's time to do a new one! I completely agree that you are never too old to have an elf visit!
T