What's cooking Wednesday? 1.17.18

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
What's cooking?

Well....my chicken from Monday wasn't done by the time we had to leave for dance, so we had that last night with some olive oil and garlic pasta.

Tonight's menu is Ham and Cheesy Potatoes with Green Beans.

Reactions: jampss

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
We ended up having whatever last night so tonight we'll have crockpot lasagna with garlic bread and a veggie of some sort.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Scalloped potatoes and ham. Might toss in some carrots with the potatoes.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Oh, the cheesy potatoes are sounding good!
Crock pot lasagna??? How is that made?

Tonight is chicken salad (dice chicken leg meat with shredded carrots, walnuts, and raisins over lettuce with soup. DH and DS14 are having tomato basil soup from Aldi's. I am making a Whole 30 soup that I still like to make called Gingered Silky Zucchini Soup. http://meljoulwan.com/2012/11/05/silky-gingered-zucchini-soup/

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
jampss- Start with the sauce/meat mixture and then put noodles (have to break to fit), then your cheese mixture and then repeat layers. This time I ended with noodles and sauce on top but I think last time I ended with cheese mixture on top. Then you set the crockpot on low and cook for 5-6 hours. Super easy and really good.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
jampss- Start with the sauce/meat mixture and then put noodles (have to break to fit), then your cheese mixture and then repeat layers. This time I ended with noodles and sauce on top but I think last time I ended with cheese mixture on top. Then you set the crockpot on low and cook for 5-6 hours. Super easy and really good.
Wow that is easy. Thanks for sharing.