January 2017 Rudolph Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Good morning and Happy Rudolph Day,

I hope you'll have a chance to do some Christmasy things today! I'm on the run today so I'll be fitting things in as time allows and will post a full recap on my blog.

Reactions: jampss

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
With Kelso being in hospital and visiting her, I did not have a chance to get much happening. I did add to my cart on both ebay and aliexpress but have not completed checkout as yet. Just stuffer type items. I d id have Christmas music on through the day- Merlin seems to like it. I never usually get much done in January as its still school holidays and Australia Day is the 26th so my mind is usually elsewhere. One day next week after school has started I will sit down with my Christmas planner and work through a few more ideas.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I think I'll put on Christmas music. I looked through my notebook last week. I never did get to watch Charlie Brown Christmas .... maybe today! And the 2017 movie on Netflix!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Nothing Rudy for me today except my fix here on MHH :) However I will try to do something this weekend

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
happy rudy day. watched home alone in new york and elf today. will do my binder tonite

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Happy Rudy Day.
Yesterday went to my mums. We did some sewing as it was our craft day.

Mum and I share the fun, expense and preparation of Christmas.
We both sat down with our planners and discussed what we might want to serve for this years dinner. We made a list of baking goods and foods that we will need to purchase. We will be cutting aback a bit this year.
We talked about what table setting we might use, colours etc, and if we have to make anything for the table. This year we are using a green table cloth with embossed holly leaves, will have holly leaf name tags and red and green gift bags for on the table. we have all these things and will not need to buy anything.
We have now got a plan and I will sort out what foods I need to buy and add it to my shopping in a few months time.

It was a great day. ONLY 11 MONTHS UNTIL CHRISTMAS so time to get moving.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
HW2 - glad you had a nice movie day.
Katrina - I'm always so jealous of your having someone to plan Christmas with

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Katrina - I'm always so jealous of your having someone to plan Christmas with

I am extremely lucky that I have my mum and that we share the same interests.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Katrina, that sounds like a lovely plan! Could you please make a note in your planner to share a photo of your Christmas table?

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Pamela, will write a note in my planner to remember to take a photo.

Reactions: PamelaG