Valentine's Day 2017

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
We had our valentine's meal tonight. will eat the chocolate fondue later on as we are FULL. ds was not here after all.. he is having supper with friends

Reactions: teachermomof2

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Finished putting together Valentine goodie bags for DS's class last night!

Revamping plans for dinner tomorrow - need to save money so getting take-out is no longer on the table. Will be doing a flurry of last minute planning today!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Pamela, Just checked out your blog posting about the chocolate bars. We have every single one of the in Australia except for the fudge bar.
Yum.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Funny how all this changes with the seasons of our lives. DH and I used to go out for Valentine's regardless of the day it fell on, but the last two years since DD19 isn't home, we've opted to stay home and cook steaks and baked potatoes. No dessert as we are so full from the meal.

I used to decorate when the kids were home, but not so much now. And, I would send them something to school. It's a big thing here. Now, I just get DGSs a small treat of some kind and take it to them after school. DH always gets me several things...card, chocolate, and flowers. He just can't resist, even though I tell him to not do it. I get him a card and make supper. I have to confess that I'm terrible at buying for him for Valentine's. It just seems to be upon me before I realize it's time for it.

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
Katrina, we do have the fudge bars here. Luke loves them! I can usually only get them at Easter though for some reason

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Katrina, we do have the fudge bars here. Luke loves them! I can usually only get them at Easter though for some reason
OK, . That is one that I have never seen although have vast experience with all the others lol.