Christmas in July - Day 22

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
My post will be up late today - headed off the airport to pick up Vic this morning and then we stayed away from the base because the President was here today for commissioning of the Navy's newest aircraft carrier. I knew traffic would be chaotic. Will put up the link as soon as the post is written!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Thanks once again for posting Lucie and Pamela.
I am aching for Christmas....

Reactions: tanya

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Did a CIJ get together with girl friends on the 22nd! I baked cookies, served some yummy food, etc. I put a Christmas wreath on the front door and put a tabletop tree on the kitchen island. Burned some Christmas candles and played Christmas music!

We ate and baked and drank mimosas! :)

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
AJ that is fantastic! so wish I had friends who would be interested in CIJ!

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
AJ ~ Sounds like fun!

I'm enjoying all the CIJ blogs! Thanks!

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Did a CIJ get together with girl friends on the 22nd! I baked cookies, served some yummy food, etc. I put a Christmas wreath on the front door and put a tabletop tree on the kitchen island. Burned some Christmas candles and played Christmas music!

We ate and baked and drank mimosas! :)

What a great idea! There seemed to be a lot of Christmas in July events near me - there was even a Christmas in July event at the local pool with crafts for the kids. I need to look on Meet Up and see if there are local Christmas lovers who might enjoy a get together.