April 2018 Rudolph Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
It's never too early to start thinking about your plans for Rudolph Day. April's hostess, tanya, has chosen Four Christmases as our movie. For those of you who are participating in Christmas in July ornament or other swaps, Rudolph Day is a great time to work on your projects, or on those projects you have on your to-do list for Christmas. Stop back by here and tell us how you spent your April Rudolph Day.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I have that dvd at home! I'll be working on ornaments :) I figured out what I want to do for my friends.... now I have to do one to try it out.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
April's Rudy Day falls on ANZAC Day in Australia. It is a National holiday to remember all those who have served and paid the ultimate sacrifice for our country including my dear dad. I will be commemorating ANZAC day but look forward to celebrating Rudy Day in May.

Reactions: jampss and PamelaG

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada
I found the movie in dsil's stash of Christmas movies - dh and I will watch it tonight while eating popcorn. I will find time today to work on a CIJ ornament.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
April's Rudy Day falls on ANZAC Day in Australia. It is a National holiday to remember all those who have served and paid the ultimate sacrifice for our country including my dear dad. I will be commemorating ANZAC day but look forward to celebrating Rudy Day in May.
Remembering those who served and those who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

Attachments

• Anzac Day.jpg
    Anzac Day.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 0

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
It's been a busy day - half charity work, half Rudolph Day. Loved the movie, haven't watched it in quite some time so I really enjoyed it. Updated my gift closet list as I added a few things in the last month. Narrowed down my CIJ ornament swap item (I think!) after Plan A was a total failure. Anyone who can makes those yo yo things, I salute you! Since April's task was Plan Holiday Crafts, I ticked that box. I got a present in the mail which is sort of a Rudolph Day celebration - it's from the blog nail polish swap - can't share the details because we have a reveal in May but I can tell you that my dear swap partner added a bar of chocolate which was lovely.

As if my Rudolph Day wasn't full enough, I received my email with the preview of the Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments and spent some time browsing through the 11 pages of beautiful ornaments. Oh my goodness, I so need bags of money for ornament shopping. However am I going to trim my list to a reasonable length?

I'm off to write a blog post. xoxo