Christmas in July 2019 Resources

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Hallmark started playing Christmas movies every Friday night a while back all year long. Christmas Joy is on this Friday at 5 p.m. our time so not sure what time for all of you, but check and see.

Reactions: PamelaG

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
I believe the other Hallmark channels has movies either right before or after this time frame. Maybe they overlap a week---can't remember the dates I saw.
I have to figure out how to get the various Hallmark channels. We just have the basic cable - ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS - so I'm hoping I can add them to my other channels like STARZ, Netflix, and Acorn that I sign up for individually. TV is so complicated these days!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
If you had Netflix before your move it should be the same now. When DD went into the group home she watched Netflix from our account. She was 2 hours away from us.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
If you had Netflix before your move it should be the same now. When DD went into the group home she watched Netflix from our account. She was 2 hours away from us.
Yes, we've had Netflix and Amazon Prime all along and I just reactivated PBS Passport. I'm waiting for the big TV to get here on Tuesday to activate and explore some other channels. It's so much easier to set things up on that one.