Gift Closet 2019...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
went to hobby lobby picked up boxes bags wrap and a couple gifts. their christmas is 50 %off already

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I received 9 gifts for the gift closet in the mail today. Added to closet and then will wrap during the next Christmas wrapping party.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Just found my mum’s favourite soft drink in a bigger bottle. I can only get it from this state so bought a few bottles for stockings

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Picked up another movie for my husband.
I went to the thrift shop Christmas sale this morning and found a really cute primitive style snowman pin for my friend.

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
When to bath and body yesterday and grabbed some body wash for gifts. They had a good one day sale and only needed a couple more for gifts.
Also when to dollarama and picked up a few head pieces in their Halloween section for DGD Christmas gift. She wants some more dress up clothes. I got a couple headbands with one having a cone shape hat, and unicorn horn. Also got some wings and a eye mask. Just need to remove the Halloween tags etc that they are attached to.

For DH I have picked up a wooden rack cleaner for the bbq and from Winners some pasta in an usual shape for DD’s gift basket.

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
Went shopping last night with DH, got my FIL almost done. Making him a coffee basket, got the kcup of the coffee he likes, a box of hot cocoa k cups and a few bottles of sugar free syrup flavors. Picked up a few gifts for the kids too.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I grabbed some scissors (2 pack) to put into Jaymees stocking. I think I will do her stocking with things like that. Stapler, batteries, and such. Items that are needed once in awhile and you don't have then.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Just ordered a bunch of stuff on my husbands list from amazon. I have one thing to get for him at Home Depot and he is done. I may get a few more movies if I happen to see them but they will be after thought things. Don’t know why but I am feeling like I’m running out of time.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I made 11 book marks while watching Christmas movies. They turned out really nice. I will wrap them when I do the 9 I

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Just picked up some great metal drink bottles for stockings. They will be great as a waste free option. A well known Australian brand...2 bottles for $4.95. Got one for all of us

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I grabbed some scissors (2 pack) to put into Jaymees stocking. I think I will do her stocking with things like that. Stapler, batteries, and such. Items that are needed once in awhile and you don't have then.
I think that this is a great idea. Batteries of all sizes, pencils, notebooks, all those little essential things.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Back in May I had won a gift card from the yarn shop(if you don’t need a bag for your purchase your name goes into a draw) for a gourmet and gift store around the corner from the yarn shop. Stopped in yesterday while in the area and came home with some infused herd olive oil for DD gift basket and four chocolate mice for the DGC. They are in a cute little triangle shape box with a little bit of the story from the night before Christmas—‘Twas the night....not even the mouse’

Just need to get some plotted herbs and DD basket will be done.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Supermarket reward card is now up to $40 in redeemable cash off a purchase. Hoping to get to $50 by Christmas and I will buy DH father a gift card. Was going to do him a gift basket of food like I have done for the past few years but with his cancer diagnosis DH thinks we need to do something else.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I bought the last of my husband’s gifts yesterday. Any thing else will be extras. I was going to get him some gift cards but the deals haven’t been very good. Will wait to see what Black Friday brings.