2019 Wrapping party dates.

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
DH did all our wrapping today! He is a much better wrapper than I am. The only thing left to wrap is the PJ's from Mrs. Claus and I need to get some hot chocolate to put in with them.

That is nice that dh likes to wrap. My dad did all the wrapping when we were kids.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Mary, hope that the packages arrive very soon. Frustrating waiting on items.

A bunch of packages arrived today! I hope to get to them on Tuesday. I think the final shipment should arrive by Wednesday night, weather permitting. I also have offered to wrap gifts that dh bought for his team at work. They have to be done by Wednesday night.

Reactions: luludou

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Mary, glad to hear. Seems like all packages should arrive well in time for Christmas wrapping.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I have one more gift to finish wrapping for dh's coworker. I wrapped all of the gifts that I have. A delivery will be on Wednesday. I'll wrap them as soon as I can. Oh, shoot, I have coffee gifts to wrap too. :eek: I forgot about them.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I thought I was done but husband bought a few more things for our son. I asked if I should get him wrapping supplies, all I got was a big grin which means I can do it for him.
I’m making plans to rearrange again in my basement. When we “remodeled “ my sewing room my gifts and wrapping supplies ended up in 2 different areas. It’s not efficient for all the wrapping I do. And the mess ends up all over the basement.

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
MM, I love your new profile picture.

AJ, nearly there, I find wrapping time consuming so am pleased when it is all done. I hope DH loves what is in the massive box.

Reactions: AuntJamelle

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
All gifts have arrived and they have been wrapped. I'm officially done wrapping for the family until I remember something that I forgot. :rolleyes::)

Dh's work gifts are ready to go at the door. The coffee still needs to be wrapped.

Reactions: AuntJamelle

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have one more to wrap. I bought DS what I thought was a DVD set he needed and realised he already had it. Rather than take it back to the mall I will wrap it for DB.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Wrapped last gift for my sister last night - prefilled her stocking and her BF's - got gift basket for BF ready - it's sitting there on the cellophane waiting to be buttoned up - just ran out of time!

Still have a few things left to wrap but they aren't DUE until Christmas Day or after so I'm not panicking!

Although I do need to get DH's done so he can go upstairs and wrap MY gifts, lol

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Although I do need to get DH's done so he can go upstairs and wrap MY gifts, lol
Not sure when DH will wrap mine, I half expect to see items just tossed under the tree :)

Reactions: luludou

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Hopefully by now you are all finished wrapping and are ready for Christmas. Well done!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Thank you all for joining in with the wrapping party for 2019, I found it very useful to have the dates in my planner.
If you are all happy for me to I will post the wrapping party dates for 2020 around August.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Yes! Please!!!! I put those days in my planner. I may not wrap that day, but it reminds me that it’s something that I need to work on. My husband even started to pay attention to those days too. Thank you so much for doing this, it is very much appreciated!

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Yes! This is a great motivator. As Myron's Mom stated even if I can't wrap that day, it's on the radar to get wrapping done.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Yes! This is a great motivator. As Myron's Mom stated even if I can't wrap that day, it's on the radar to get wrapping done.
I feel the same way. The wrapping days along with Rudy days means that I have 2 days a month (in the back half of the year) to do some form of Christmas prep.

Last edited: