Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments Key Dates 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Lots of fun dates for your calendar/planner and for those of you who shop the Premiere Event, you can share all your goodies in one of the Christmas in July posts July 13-21.

Hallmark has posted the official 2019 dates for the various Keepsake Ornament Events that will be taking place throughout the year including their 3-day Keepsake Ornament Club Convention scheduled to be held in Kansas City during the second week in August. Check out all the important information copied below.

Keepsake Ornament Premiere Event
July 13–21

Online and in stores, this magical event kicks off the Keepsake Ornament year. Join fans, collectors and us for the reveal of over 200 new ornaments, plus lots of exclusives and Bonus Point opportunities.

2019 Keepsake Ornament Club Convention
August 8-10

A three-day magical experience and opportunity to connect with friends, share your love of Keepsake Ornaments and make amazing memories. The magic happens August 8-10, 2019 in Kansas City. Registration opens February 28th, 2019 at 5:00 PM CST. You’ll need to be a 2019 KOC member to register. Allow 24 hours for your membership to become active prior to registering.
(I'll definitely be watching for information about this convention next year - how fun would that be!)

Keepsake Ornament Debut Event
October 5–13

Just a little chill in the October air is enough to get us thinking about the holidays! Let Ornament Debut get you prepared with over 100 new releases and some of the biggest Bonus Point opportunities of the year.

Holiday Open House
November 8-15

At Holiday Open House, you’ll find ways to transform your home into a warm and festive gathering place for the season. And we’ll reveal a few Keepsake Ornaments, too!

Gift of Memories Event
December 2–8

Join us for the final Keepsake Ornament event of the year.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have a few Hallmark ornaments that I picked up when I was in the U.S a few years ago and I love them.
We don't have Hallmark stores here and you rarely see the ornaments for sale.
In a way I am glad that I don't have access to the ornaments, it would be a costly affair lol.

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i have so many wizard of oz ones disney characters mickey mouse and friends walking dead ones but keep getting some every year

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Looks like the annual convention is always held in Kansas City so for those of you within driving distance or an inexpensive flight, I hope to see you there in 2020!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Housewife2, early last year I was looking for a Daryl ornament. I was SHOCKED that the first Daryl ornament goes for 100-200 online. HOLY MOLY...I was so excited when they came out with another one last year so I could get it for my niece. The first time I was looking for it, I ended up getting another character and make my niece a walking dead birthday cake with it on there.

and thank you for the dates, I'm posting them right now.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
yeah hes popular on the show but im glad i got mine when they first came out. i couldnt /wouldnt pay that. i have michonne too.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
I bought a Winnie the Pooh set of ornaments about twenty years ago - Winnie, Eeyore, Tigger, Kanga with Roo, Piglet, and Christopher Robin. Turns out they made less Tiggers than the other ones in the set so the value has jumped dramatically - not that I would ever sell! I have been collecting the Christmas Vacation ornaments - would love to have Eddie's RV but the last time I looked, it was about $400!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Housewife2... michonne is who I added to her cake. I will admit, when I seen Negan I just laughed to myself and said...Because everybody needs a brain basher on their tree..hahaha...But I get it!

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
i got my oraments
What did you buy, Faye? Only six of mine came in, the others must be October or December releases. I bought Harry Potter's Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Yule Dog, I Love Hallmark Channel (2 of these because one is a gift for a friend), Hungry Hungry Hippos, Christmas Vacation's Clark's Cup of Cheer, and two ornaments from 2017 that were on sale, Dr. Seuss' What Pet Should I Get? and Peanuts A Comfy Christmas for Linus. I also got the Keepsake Ornament Club free ornament, A Glistening Gift for You, which is a snowflake.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
I forgot one - the mini - A Creature was Stirring. There will be another one in October and that will be the final one for this series.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
yes i have more in oct too i got the harry potter collection 2 now one in oct
my first christmas
seasons treatings
big bird
a dream come true
a beautiful night
woody
ruby slippers