Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am so excited every time I see the word Christmas!!!!

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
I can not recall looking through a Hallmark Ornament Dream book before but I think it is a wonderful thing to do this early. Dreaming helps to get through the tough times.
I'm not sure they have been available this early before but it's nice to have it online.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
My mother in law lost hers so I couldn't see it last week when we visited. I forgot about it, so I'm going to go look online right now!!

Reactions: Snowbell Ann

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
My July haul - Woofy Christmas (for Spectra), Dr. Seuss' Crumbs Much Too Small (my collection), Hagrid's Hut (for Sophia), National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Trimming the Tree (for Vic), Family's The Greatest Gift (for a photo of the four of us), Christmas Vacatin That's an RV (another one for Vic), and The Game of Life (my collection). I have a couple more coming in October and December but my days of buying 25-30 ornaments are over. Running out of tree space. I noticed that a lot of the Disney ornaments are bigger than ever this year!

2020 Ornament Premiere.jpg

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
My July haul - Woofy Christmas (for Spectra), Dr. Seuss' Crumbs Much Too Small (my collection), Hagrid's Hut (for Sophia), National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Trimming the Tree (for Vic), Family's The Greatest Gift (for a photo of the four of us), Christmas Vacatin That's an RV (another one for Vic), and The Game of Life (my collection). I have a couple more coming in October and December but my days of buying 25-30 ornaments are over. Running out of tree space. I noticed that a lot of the Disney ornaments are bigger than ever this year!

View attachment 771

Not sure how I missed this thread but when I saw you mention it in chat had to come find it

We've looked at some but can't decide which ones we want. Ashley loves the Grinch. I like the RV ornament probably as close as I'll get to owning an RV.

Love your pics. TFS

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
only got 5 oraments this time. not sure what comes out in oct i have alot but saw some cute things. i did buy a christmas hallmark tumbler

Reactions: Snowbell Ann

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Thinking of buying the 'New Home' ornament for our friends that just bought a new house. They closed this morning actually.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Keepsake Ornament Debut Event
October 3-11

Received a call from my Hallmark store on Thursday to schedule my appointment to pick up my October ornaments. I think I might only have one but they should have most of their Christmas items out then so looking forward to a nice Christmas-browsing morning.

Reactions: Holiday_Mom