December Daily 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Who's with me for December Daily this year? Did you buy from Ali Edwards' product release yesterday?

Reactions: farmerswife

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I saw her unboxing on you tube, that is a beautiful kit........I will do the 2019 kit I bought from HSN a few months ago this year. This will be my 1st December Daily so I look forward to be inspired by you gals!!!

Laurie
Homemade4me

Laurie did it include the pocket pages with the album? It looks as if it's a much more economical option of her products.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

homemade4me

MHH Member
Jun 30, 2020
San Diego County
Hi Laura, yes you do get the pocket pages, and embellishments, chipboard, journal cards etc for $22.70 plus $5.50 shipping as a clearance price. I think the 2020 album alone was $28.00., but it was sure nice......... I bought the 2019 Joyful kit on hsn.

Laurie
Homemade4me

homemade4me

MHH Member
Jun 30, 2020
San Diego County
I bought a December Daily kit for my sister also from HSN, we were thinking maybe we could do a "Christmas through the years" album instead of a daily, and maybe end with a picture of our grandchildren. That is 6 decades to go through!!! I have found lately those memories of long ago are sure nice to reflect on........

be Blessed,
Laurie

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
I did a 25 years of memories for my 2018 album. That was the year Vic was still in Virginia with all of our household goods and I was in Washington in a temporary apartment. We spent Christmas in Sophia's small apartment - the whole Christmas season was upside down. When I thought about what to do for DD, I realized it was Sophia's 25th Christmas so that perfect. I enjoyed going back through pictures in old albums and digital pictures and pulling out a few for each layout.

60 years of memories will make an amazing album or two or three!

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Since DS was born I have put together a Chrismukkah album that covers our Hanukkah and Christmas celebrations for most years. I did miss a few.

Every year during our Hanukkah party it comes out and everyone marvels at how much younger they were and how the children have grown.

Our albums are worth all the efforts we put into them. They are truly treasures

homemade4me

MHH Member
Jun 30, 2020
San Diego County
Since DS was born I have put together a Chrismukkah album that covers our Hanukkah and Christmas celebrations for most years. I did miss a few.

Every year during our Hanukkah party it comes out and everyone marvels at how much younger they were and how the children have grown.

Our albums are worth all the efforts we put into them. They are truly treasures
Debbie, I just watched the Hallmark Channel "Love, Lights, Hanukkah! " It was wonderful to learn more about Hanukkah, plus as usual, a lovely movie.

Laurie

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Debbie, I just watched the Hallmark Channel "Love, Lights, Hanukkah! " It was wonderful to learn more about Hanukkah, plus as usual, a lovely movie.

Laurie
Laurie -

I'm looking forward to watching that one too - we've already watch "it's a Wonderful Life"

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
Since I have a few days off after today, I hope to get caught up/complete my DD.
I did buy one of the kits from HSN. I think from this point on, I will buy AE albums & pages, but I'll get my papers, embellishments from other sources. I'm just not a fan of the AE products. The colors aren't bright enough for me. I'm all about the sparkle & the bright colors. :)
I love many of the techniques I see on YT, though.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
I found this year that I was not as much of a fan of the AE products as I have been in the past. It probably sounds a little petulant but the product play class and prep party included so many layouts that called for a Silhouette, or Minc machine, or supplies that I would not use often enough to justify the cost. I ended up just doing my own thing, mostly with holiday papers that I would use for regular scrapbooking. I have so much product, I doubt I will be buying anything next year.

homemade4me

MHH Member
Jun 30, 2020
San Diego County
I always thought a December Daily would be easy, just file pics and journaling cards and add embellishments. I find myself moving things around alot. I decided to do 20 years at a time of old Christmas memories ..... more for my grandaughter to have to know what her ancestors (!) Christmas celebrations looked like. I would so have loved to have that of my parents and my grandparents.

Laurie

word for 2021 Joy

Reactions: Lolwlias