July Declutter Club 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I see it isn't started so.....

Today I put together a sack with a short outfit, mittens, new pair of snow boots with tag on them yet and a new pair of shoes to go to Jaymee's friend for her daughter Emme and then another sack of clothes for a friend who has 2 little girls. Hope they get moved out tonight/tomorrow.

Reactions: luludou and jampss

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Threw away an electric knife that doesn't work. Bagged up four pair of pants, 4 shirts, three sweaters, a pair of boots, and three purses to go to the consignment shop.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I have a box of things sitting in the laundry that I need to take to Humane Society Thrift Shop at some point. There are old sheets and towels that go to their animal area. Otherwise it's a mixed bag of things for the thrift shop ... new fuzzy yarn I won't use (given to me in a large bag of yarns), drinking glasses, some t-shirts, and blouses that don't fit.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
We found out that the local church does a market place fair each month and each month has a theme.
July is DVDs, CDs and books. So I tidied the book case and TV unit and have packed my donations off to the church.

August will be craft supplies and finished crafts. I have many magazines and items in my craft room so that will be next.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Katrina, what a great idea!
Isn't it? The other themes for the rest of the year are gardening, kids items, linen and manchester and clothes and accessories. I missed the puzzles and games month and the treasures and knick knack month. I am hoping that the do it again next year.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Isn't it? The other themes for the rest of the year are gardening, kids items, linen and manchester and clothes and accessories. I missed the puzzles and games month and the treasures and knick knack month. I am hoping that the do it again next year.
That’s a great idea! I wonder if any of the churches here do that.

In the last 2 weeks Ive made 2 trips to the thrift shop to drop off things. I did buy a few things (I know, defeats the purpose). Found a cookbook Ive been looking for and 2 silk blouses with the tags still on them for 3$ each. Couldn’t resist.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Cleaning out the fridge!