November Rudy Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
It's our final Rudy Day of 2022!

Hope this helps your enjoy it!

Book: One Unforgettable Christmas by Tammy Grace
A fast, entertaining read about second chances at love during the holiday season. Available for free on Kindle Unlimited

Movie : My favorite Christmas movie has always been Trading Places with Eddie Murphy, Dan Ackroyd and Jamie Lee Curtis. It’s a Christmas movie like some think Die Hard is a Christmas movie. If you haven’t already seen it, give it a try – less violence that Die Hard.

You Tube: 30 Dollar Tree CHRISTMAS DIYS for 2022
Almost 2 hours of DIY possibilities for the holidays

Also….

Fifteen Hanukkah crafts from Better Homes and Garden

Magazines: There are tons of Holiday magazines in bookstores and supermarkets. If you can read them through your local library that would be great.
Here's an example of what's available:
Magazines.jpg

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Debbie, what a wonderful selection of things to keep us busy in the lead up to Christmas.
All of those magazines look amazing, we don't get many here to choose from sand I do adore a good holiday read.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
ooooh I want the Bella Grace! heard of it being really Hygge... will try to look into some speciality shops to find it, have not seen it anywhere

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
oooh I want the Bella Grace! heard of it being really Hygge... will try to look into some speciality shops to find it, have not seen it anywhere
Lucie - If you can't fine it I'll pick it up for you and send it.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Thanks Debbie but the postage will probably way up there. Next week when I go to town I'll try to go to a small place next to work where they have magazines we can't find anywhere else.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Can believe the last Rudolph day of the year is here!
I checked out the Christmas magazine when i was at the thrift shop last week. Resisted to buy one even there. Haven’t seen trading places but I am a die hard girl.

Spent my day putting away fall and starting to finish up Christmas decorating.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Lots of magazines pictured there! I love holiday magazines!

We put up both trees today but no ornaments yet. Seraphina has climbed up in the main tree multiple times today, but Salem has left them alone for the most part. We will leave them without ornaments for a few days to see what happens. We also watched the first two episodes that are available of the new series on Netflix called The Santa Clauses.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Happy Rudy Day to you all.
1 month to go.......so excited.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Lots of magazines pictured there! I love holiday magazines!

We put up both trees today but no ornaments yet. Seraphina has climbed up in the main tree multiple times today, but Salem has left them alone for the most part. We will leave them without ornaments for a few days to see what happens. We also watched the first two episodes that are available of the new series on Netflix called The Santa Clauses.
Try hanging a few oranges in the tree. This worked for Twillow as a kitten since cats do not like the orange smell. I also only hung plastic bulbs on the bottom branches that I twisted on so they would not fall off. Twillow tried a few times and since they would not fall he lost interest.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Try hanging a few oranges in the tree. This worked for Twillow as a kitten since cats do not like the orange smell. I also only hung plastic bulbs on the bottom branches that I twisted on so they would not fall off. Twillow tried a few times and since they would not fall he lost interest.

Thanks for the tips!