Debbie Macomber's Christmas Books

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Debbie Macomber's new Christmas book, Jingle All The Way, will be available on October 13th. Everly and Asher begin to see magic in the possibility of a life together. But both must decide if love is worth the risk. A merry surprise may be in store in Debbie's newest holiday delight!

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Our library has been getting a lot of her eBooks uploaded for us. I'll look for that in October. :)

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I so love her books especially the Christmas ones.

I have been reading books by Janet Dailey. She writes a new Christmas book every year. They are also very good.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I so love her books especially the Christmas ones.

I have been reading books by Janet Dailey. She writes a new Christmas book every year. They are also very good.
I thought Janet Dailey sounded familiar - I read her Calder series 1981-1983 and then she took a break until 1999, more have been published since then. I'll have to see if I can find the older ones at the library and re-read them, they were really enjoyable, not Christmas but Western (think Wild West, cowboys, not Western vs. Eastern as we think of parts of the world) romance.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I thought Janet Dailey sounded familiar
The ones I have read are set in a town called Branding Iron in Texas, so still very cowboy but Christmassy too

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I'm on the top of the hold list for the audio book. I always look late spring, early summer and get new released on hold thru the end of the year.

Reactions: farmerswife