Search results

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
  1. sweetpumkinpye

January 2021 Declutter Club

Tidied the hutch in the dining room today. Got rid of a whole lot of plastic plates and cups. Will take to Mum's and see if she wants them. Have room in the hutch for the jugs that I use for family dinners and Christmas. Took them out of a cupboard in the kitchen, much more sensible now.
  2. sweetpumkinpye

Last week of January 2021

Mary, loving the "To do if time permits" section of your post. I think we could all have one of those sections. Jess, hope you will have a quiet week.
  3. sweetpumkinpye

christmas 2021

Tomorrow is the first Rudy day for the year. Only 11 more months until Christmas, can hardly wait.
  4. sweetpumkinpye

January 2021 Rudolph Day

Rudy Day is tomorrow for us and then Tuesday is Australia Day. I am doing some tidying and planning today, sorted through my paper napkin stash. I have Australia Day, Easter and quite a few Christmas. It made me sad and excited to see that little glimpse of Christmas. Only 11 months to...
  5. sweetpumkinpye

A-Z Valentines Game

I.....I love you all J?
  6. sweetpumkinpye

Crafters Challenge January 24th, 2021----January 30th, 2021

My craft room is the dumping ground for the moment for all the decluttering I am doing. I will need to give it a good clean at some stage. In the meantime I am continuing on the knitted teddy bear,
  7. sweetpumkinpye

Crafters Challenge January 17th---January 23rd, 2021

Started work on the teddy bear, finished his head. They are very detailed patterns so I will concentrate on this for a while.
  8. sweetpumkinpye

Last week of January 2021

Last week of January 2021. I feel like I achieved a good balance between relaxing and getting things done. My to do list is in full swing and I seem to have got back into my routine quickly. Looking forward to another great week. Daily: Moisturise morning, Water throughout day, Shower/bath...
  9. sweetpumkinpye

Mid January 2021

Sadly I missed the Inauguration as it was during the night for us. I will admit to shedding a little tear as I saw President Biden take the oath.
  10. sweetpumkinpye

Mid January 2021

The week is going by so quickly. Lots of things the I am keen to get to, on a bit of a roll. Really enjoying the milder weather although it will heat up next week. The perfect weather to get things done Looks like you are all getting a lot of things crossed off your lists too.
  11. sweetpumkinpye

A-Z Valentines Game

A, Amore......Italian for love ❤️ B?
  12. sweetpumkinpye

A-Z Valentines Game

Looks like we have all been enjoying the A-Z Christmas game in Holiday magic. Thought we might like to do the same thing for different holidays through out the year starting with Valentine's Day. What do you think?
  13. sweetpumkinpye

Gift Closet 2021

Ohhh did not think of that, I might go and get some more and pop them in my stocking.
  14. sweetpumkinpye

valentines day feb 14 2021

Valentines Day is celebrated here in Australia but not to the extent that it is over there. DH and I will just do something nice for dinner here. Some pasta, something that we both like. We don't traditionally exchange cards or gifts as our wedding anniversary is 22nd of February and we...
  15. sweetpumkinpye

January 2021 Rudolph Day

That ornament is so cute. I might add it to the list of things I want to make.
  16. sweetpumkinpye

Gift Closet 2021

I have made a reasonable start on stocking fillers. Am trying to give useful things this year, things that can be used up and not stored. Just bought DFSIL some thick paper towels that come in like a tissue box, he will like those. Got DS some tea light candles to go in a little gift bag I am...
  17. sweetpumkinpye

Freezer Sessions 2020...

Thanks ladies for you input. It will take us a while to get used to the changes. I like the idea of prepping some of the components, I think that would work for us. I like the idea of haveing some beef mince etc in the freezer so that DH can just grab and adapt to what he needs. Debbie, I...
  18. sweetpumkinpye

January 2021 Declutter Club

Doing a few cupboards today. I have a cupboard that is full of drink bottles and coffee keep cups, would like to cull and organise better.
  19. sweetpumkinpye

Mid January 2021

Thank you, I am doing ok. I have set myself so many to do items that I find it is keeping me busy. I am checking off a lot of things on my lists and adding more every day. DH is being very useful, and I think is on board with what I would like to do around the house. Having said all that I...
  20. sweetpumkinpye

Crafters Challenge January 17th---January 23rd, 2021

3rd week already, how did that happen? Started the knitted teddy today, started on his head. Still trying to figure out my craft room. DH is going to help me revamp it.