Search results

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
  1. sweetpumkinpye

Last week of January 2021

Last week of January 2021. I feel like I achieved a good balance between relaxing and getting things done. My to do list is in full swing and I seem to have got back into my routine quickly. Looking forward to another great week. Daily: Moisturise morning, Water throughout day, Shower/bath...
  2. sweetpumkinpye

A-Z Valentines Game

Looks like we have all been enjoying the A-Z Christmas game in Holiday magic. Thought we might like to do the same thing for different holidays through out the year starting with Valentine's Day. What do you think?
  3. sweetpumkinpye

Mid January 2021

Didn't take too long to get back into a routine. I am keeping very busy tweaking things around the house and looking at how we can do better and make our home more usable for just the two of us. The weather continues to be friendly so making it much easier to get things done. lists, lists...
  4. sweetpumkinpye

January 10th-16th

The second week of January sees me heading back to work and therefore back into our regular routine. :( Doesn't Christmas feel like it was a long time ago? The weather here is heating up this week so need to keep hydrated and rested to make it through the hot days, self care is...
  5. sweetpumkinpye

Christmas to do list 2021

I know I say it every year but I need to be on top of my crafting in 2021. I start with a great burst and then run out of steam towards the end. Just got to try and keep with it. There are things that have been on this list for the last few years, I either do them this year or forget about...
  6. sweetpumkinpye

Goodbye 2020, Hello 2021

The end of the week brings on the New Year. We can only hope that it is a better one than the one we are saying good bye to. I want to thank you all for a wonderful year full of weekly wonders, I have really appreciated your company. What will the new year bring? Have you set some goals, some...
  7. sweetpumkinpye

Christmas Week 2020

Can you believe it is here.......Christmas 2020. I have a busy week ahead but feel very much prepared and organised. Ready for what the week brings. Moisturise morning, Water throughout day, Shower/bath at night, Cleanse, Moisturise, Brush teeth, Lip balm, Hand cream, Clean kitchen and DW on...
  8. sweetpumkinpye

December 13th to 19th 2020

Things are a little quieter this week before ramping up again next week......Christmas week Moisturise morning, Water throughout day, Shower/bath at night, Cleanse, Moisturise, Brush teeth, Lip balm, Hand cream, Clean kitchen and DW on before bed. Read and sleep at reasonable time, Weekly...
  9. sweetpumkinpye

It's DECEMBER!!!

Last days of November moving into December, how did that happen? Moisturise morning, Water throughout day, Shower/bath at night, Cleanse, Moisturise, Brush teeth, Lip balm, Hand cream, Clean kitchen and DW on before bed. Read and sleep at reasonable time, Weekly: *make work lunches for Monday...
  10. sweetpumkinpye

November 22-28 2020

Another busy week coming up with extra days at work and another DrillDance training weekend. The most pressing item at the moment is to find some time to put up the Christmas tree,I cannot see a spare day in which to do this at this stage. Moisturise morning, Water throughout day, Shower/bath...
  11. sweetpumkinpye

Mid November 2020

Looking at my diary I have some very busy weeks coming up. I am trying to consolidate as much as I can in every week to take the pressure off as I get closer to Christmas. Moisturise morning, Water throughout day, Shower/bath at night, Cleanse, Moisturise, Brush teeth, Lip balm, Hand cream...
  12. sweetpumkinpye

Unable to post

Good morning. For some reason I am unable to post after someone has added an attachment. This is mainly in the Chit Chat thread. Is there a reason for this?
  13. sweetpumkinpye

November 8th-14th

Wow, are the weeks really flying by now? I am a little panicked about all that I have to still do to be prepared for Christmas next month. I am so pleased that I have kept on track through most of the year with the help of the Weekly Wonders thread, I think I would be in a much worse position...
  14. sweetpumkinpye

November Already!!!!!!

How did this happen???? First week of November, CHRISTMAS IS NEXT MONTH!!!!!! Moisturise morning, Water throughout day, Shower/bath at night, Cleanse, Moisturise, Brush teeth, Lip balm, Hand cream, Clean kitchen and DW on before bed. Read and sleep at reasonable time, Weekly: *make work...
  15. sweetpumkinpye

Easter 2021

I know that we are not even anywhere near Easter 2021 but just a reminder to look out for things now that may be useful for Easter. The Halloween lollies are everywhere, if anything is on clearance, can you use it in Easter and should you get it now? Around Christmas, is there any little gifts...
  16. sweetpumkinpye

October 25th-30th

Last full week of October. I am swaying between excitement and dread that next week is November....how did we get to November? Moisturise morning, Water throughout day, Shower/bath at night, Cleanse, Moisturise, Brush teeth, Lip balm, Hand cream, Clean kitchen and DW on before bed. Read and...
  17. sweetpumkinpye

October-moving on

The weeks are certainly flying by, October is nearing it's end. The next couple of weeks really ramp up for me, got to keep on top if I am to achieve all. Moisturise morning, Water throughout day, Shower/bath at night, Cleanse, Moisturise, Brush teeth, Lip balm, Hand cream, Clean kitchen and...
  18. sweetpumkinpye

Goodbye September, hello October

Last week of September. October is a really busy month for me and I try and get a lot done to help free up time in November and December. HGP and Christmas prep are on the list for this week, as well as packing for holidays at the farm. Need to keep focused on daily routine and not let that...
  19. sweetpumkinpye

September, moving on

September is moving quickly, it can slow down just a little as I still have a lot to do before Christmas. It does not matter how well prepared I am I always need more time. Having said that, doing the 5 small maintenance chores throughout the year has made the HGP so much easier. I must...
  20. sweetpumkinpye

September 13th-19th

Some funny weather expected this week, some cold days and some warmer ones. I have to remember that we are only 2 weeks into the Spring. More HGP for me this week, I will be working on my bedroom. For some reason the bedroom takes me a bit longer that some of the other rooms so I may need...