Search results

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
  1. housewife2

valentines day feb 14 2021

24 days . what do you do for valentines day?
  2. housewife2

christmas 2021

346 days till christmas cant wait
  3. housewife2

thanksgiving 2021

316 days . i found some thanksgiving paper plates and napkins yesterday at hallmark
  4. housewife2

thanksgiving 2020

anyone made plans yet ?
  5. housewife2

when do you decorate for christmas

im decorating nov1st take down halloween up goes christmas fall stays out till thanksgiving thenits all christmas
  6. housewife2

fall 2020

when does everyone start decorating for fall. i want to now in acouple weeks i am. and i might start next week . with school online at home i want to get that done bc ill be helping my gson.with his work . first grade
  7. housewife2

christmas 2020

just something fun to think about. 271 days till christmas!!!
  8. housewife2

Valentines day feb 14th 2020

seeing stuff in the stores already. havent bought anything yet 44 days
  9. housewife2

Christmas wrapping parties 2019

when does it start ?
  10. housewife2

Thanksgiving 2019

we have thanksgiving items out. a real cute apron out and the pumpkin salt and pepper shakers are cute.
  11. housewife2

Fall 2019

98 days till fall. thought of it a little while ago when cleaning out the pool and sweating. lol but looking fwd to all pumpkin foods/drinks
  12. housewife2

Fall 2019

98 days till fall. thought of it a little while ago when cleaning out the pool and sweating. lol but looking fwd to all pumpkin foods/drinks
  13. housewife2

halloween 2019

its 220 days till halloween. just thought about it bc my grandson said he wants to be a painter this year his dad and papa is a painter. still have plenty of time to think about it
  14. housewife2

Christmas in july 2019

just wanted to say looking fwd to it. will be here before you know it
  15. housewife2

Christmas 2019

just couldnt help myself 304 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. housewife2

st. patricks day 2019

i just decorated my small tree for st pattys day. hung out the wreath and put up my flag
  17. housewife2

Valentines day 2019

anyone put up anything yet for valentines? i hung a wreath with red roses and hearts on it on my front door
  18. housewife2

thanksgiving 2018

bought some plastic cups today from hobby lobby that saids gobble gobble 40% off. they have some cute paper products plates napkins cups will be going back to get some other items
  19. housewife2

thanksgiving 2018

bought some plastic cups today from holly hobby that saids gobble gobble 40% off. they have some cute paper products plates napkins cups will be going back to get some other items
  20. housewife2

Fall 2018

had to post bought my first pumpkin item. spiced pumpkin fudge from work . its so good will be buying some more. just couldnt resist.