1/20-1/26 MC

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
This week my Mops theme was "Pamper Yourself" and I won a door prize with a mini pedicure and mini manicure set I was wondering what to do with them when the idea for this weeks challenge came to me- like we do with a Rudy Day Tote let's put together a Celebrate Me Tote- grab a tote, bag or any container and fill it with things that make you smile: pamper items, candle, bubbles, books, pictures, special letters, anything. Then bring it out each month on your Celebrate Me Day or anytime you want/need it.

Post here what you put in yours. :cloudnine:

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
Oh, I like this idea! I'll think about it over the weekend.

momof2boys

MHH Member
Nov 18, 2007
LOVE THIS IDEA!!! I have been wanting to get some new totes and this would be the perfect time to get a new tote for pampering. I am first thinking of getting a scrap tote- put some cute photos of my family in there. Magazines are a must...never have time to read them. a manicure set as well as some tools for a pedicure. flavored coffee samples and maybe a special coffee mug. maybe a journal to write thoughts down...can't do this everyday...I struggle with just trying to remind myself to take my vitamins...lol...I also love looking a pictures......oh the possiblities are endless.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I will make an effort to keep a good supply of candles in my tote.

Candles are really important for me! It has a HUGE effect on me to have a beautiful fragrence in a room.

Also, "essential oils" are great!! These are oils from flowers or plants. "Lavendar" is a great one for winter! It is fresh and invigorating - and a natural disinfectant! I buy little essential oil difusers at the dollar store. You light a tea candle and put it in the base. Then you fill the top with water, and ADD 5-10 drops of essential oil into the water. As the heat of the candle makes the water evaporate, the scent of the flower is spread throughout the room.

If I have a big project to do in a room, sometimes I will put one of these into the room 30 minutes before I go in to work. Then I am greeted with beautiful, invigorating fragrence!

Of course, dangerous around small children or pets - unless you are right there!!!