12 more days till Fall officially begins!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I put my fall decor up last week and my Halloween stuff will come out the end of September.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I can smell it in the air!! yay! love fall - my favorite season.

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
I thought fall was here already. LOL

It's so beautiful out today. A little brisk - the way I like autumn to be. The sky is a pretty blue with big white puffy clouds (In certain areas in the sky). We are expecting rain today.

The breeze has me in the mood to go home, snuggle under some blankets and watch movies in warm, cozy pj's. Aaahhhh - Fall.

CanadianJingles

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
I don't have fall decorations, but I'd like to decorate a bit. Just not sure what. I'd love a wreath of little gourds for fall or a wreath of bats for Halloween if I could find one.

What do you have for decorations?

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I have a bunch of faux fall leaf strands that I put around doorways and such. I also have some fall leaf window clings and scarecrows that I put outside. I have some faux fall colored foliage that I keep out year round because my decor is all fall colors. My furniture is deep red and the paintings on the walls are all browns, oranges, yellows, and reds.

fallingforwinter

Retire Member
Jul 13, 2009
I'm looking out the window,the wind is blowing and the sky is a beautiful color. From inside it looks like a beautiful Fall day, but outside its 92 degrees! I put my Fall decorations up last weekend. Halloween goes up the last weekend in September. I have all my Yankee candle Fall scents out. I love this time of year!

I posted pictures of my decorations on my blog.

http://fallingforwinter.blogspot.com

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
It's going to be nasty, rainy and cool tomorrow so that should be a perfect day to get the fall decorations going - mainly on the door and the mantle.

Reactions: housewife2

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I just put some of my outside fall decor up tonight. I have wreathes on the doors, pumpkins (artificial) and a scarecrow on the back porch with a small sign that says autumn blessings. I also put a leaf garland around the front door. I'll pick up some mums this weekend, as well.

I'll start indoors when the new furniture arrives.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i will decorate for fall this weknd. i already have bought some mums for the porches. cant wait got some deals at cracker barrel on fall items. having aporch sale at c-barrel so good stuff for the holidays this weeknd.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I can't wait for Fall!

I hope to get my fall decorations put up this weekend! And I want to switch purses too - from my summer type purse to one I prefer during the fall/winter months.

I have a really pretty wreath I put over the mantle in the Living Room - all harvesty golds and oranges - with wheat and indian corn and sparkly things - I just love it!

It and my other Fall decor items really make the Living Room feel so cozy! I have a few other things I do in other rooms - but that room gets the most put out.

I have lots of cute Halloween things too - mostly from Hallmark - that I will look forward to getting out Oct 1st!

holidaymama

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
I decorated most of the house last weekend. I went to Hobby Lobby and bought a bunch of new things to use in my living room...it was exciting!

I also made a bunch of new recipes out of the Land O Lakes Fall magazine...SO good!!!

I have some outdoor Halloween decorations that I will put up at the beginning of October. I have our little patio table on the front porch all dressed up for fall too.

Now if I could get the boy's bikes off the porch it would look fabulous!