2008 Forms

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I thought I had read a while back that 2008 forms were up on Organized Christmas. However, I just went there and couldn't find any printable forms whatsoever. Help!! I want to start working on my Christmas and Halloween notebooks this month.

mummytummy

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Perth WA
:rudolph: Just to say thankyou, and guess what i did this rudy day :santalol:

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Has anyone found the 2008 forms for the Holiday Houseworks Plan at OC? Want to try and get my Christmas Notebook sorted, but can't seem to find them. Maybe the're not on yet.

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Thanks Snowangel00, it is the Christmas Countdown Calender that I was looking for but I did find from your link.

Thanks again!

Iluvsantasandsnowmen

Retire Member
Oct 27, 2007
In the state of confusion still...
Hello to all, I have never been able to print out these forms, I thought It might have something to do with AOL. but I am using another service. So does anyone know what I could do. Thanx, Barbara :bang:

Not sure where you are having your problem. When you click on the document you want to print scroll down below it and it says printable page. Click that and then you can print the page that shows up on the new window!!! If you are still having problems let me know!!!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Livesantasandsnowmen - libraries will let you print for a small charge (ten cents a page sometimes). Perhaps you could go to the library and see if you could print from their computer. Maybe someone there could help you figure it out. Good luck! :frown:

snowqueen

Premiere Member
Nov 1, 2007
Vermont
I had trouble printing my forms out when I tried to print them right from the site. What I had to do was right click and save them to my pictures and then print from there. It worked out great that way and I could choose the size I wanted also