2009 Holiday Tour of Homes

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I'm wondering if there is any interest in having one this year. Please respond on this thread if you are interested in participating. Just a couple of things:

1. You do not have to have a blog to participate, a photo sharing site will suffice.

2. I am requesting that you not send a link until your post is published. That way, if someone doesn't get around to touring the homes for a few days, they will be able to find your post easily.

Let me know if we have enough to do this. I'd like to have 5 or 6 at least...the more the better actually. But we'll do it with who ever wants to participate.

Anyone??

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I'd love too! What's the date so I can make this one...missed the fall one.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Great response so far! Would December 6 be too early? Or would December 13 be better? I'm good with either one. I'll be using Holiday Hamlet this year..I'm phasing out the other blogs I think-too much to keep up with these days.

I'd like to make a "button" to post on your blogs...but I'm not sure I know how. I'll work on that. Let me know about what date works best for you.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I'm in. Either date works for me as well.

Cathy- I've thought about phasing my other blogs out too. 3 is a lot to keep up with.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I'll vote for the 13th because I'm not doing the big decorating until the first weekend of December.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I won't be joining since my pics of last year are already on my blog and there have been no major changes.

crazymo

Retire Member
Nov 6, 2007
Little Falls, Mn
If my kid will help me figure out how to post pics I'll participate.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
I have added a linking thingamajig to Hamlet...so at midnight on December 12 it's supposed to be up and running. You'll just add your link to your post with your photos...not your general blog address. Let's hope this works!! That way, even if you decide at the last minute that you want to participate, all you'll have to do is link up!!

Looking forward to seeing your pretties!!