2009 Holiday Tour of Homes

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Today I will link pictures from the office. Pictures of home will be posted monday because I kept forgetting to take the pictures. (Lazy me!) I got up this morning and realized that that is what I was supposed to do when I got home from shopping with my mom last night.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Everything is up and going...just be very sure you post your link in the yellow box on the Mcklinky page...it won't link up if you don't. In the white "Cathy's decorations" or your blog name, or just your name..whatever suits you. It'll be up until 12 am on the 15th!

Enjoy!!

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I just linked up! I have more pics, just didn't get them all on that post. I'll be blogging more today!

Blessings,
Lisa

Dakotasmamaw

Retire Member
Just added all my pics to my Holiday Blog !!! The tree upstairs, the tree downstairs, both fireplaces, 2 hutch decorations, the Jester Santa in my Dining room and the Beautiful White one in my Bedroom.. Also, all my Jim Shore Santas in my 1 hutch... Still didnt put out 1/2 my houses and this is only about 1/3 of my Santas.. The whimsical stuff, is all in my kitchen ... Enjoy !!

Merry Christmas

MHH Member
Oct 16, 2007
Rocky Mountains
I just looked at the links that are up...you guys are awesome!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Becky I love those santa's on the chandelier!
I love the Bethlehem nativity set - that is so precious!
Ladybugsmom - that christmas mantle is georgous and full of memories.
Lisa I want a baked theme christmas tree too.... note to myself for 2010.
Belles that book collection is awesome.
Aggy - your office is quite something.
Jessica - all your snowmans are so cute.
Marge - lovely pictures.

Last edited:

MissBrittany

Santa's Elves
Aug 25, 2008
Florida
Sorry it was so late, but mine is up now! I had everything done and photos taken, but no time to sit down and blog between cookie swaps, Christmas program practice, getting ready for our vacation, etc.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Posting my decorations on my blog as I type this. Didn't mean to put so many up but have a few other people who wanted to see all so.... Have an item for laundry room yet, Christmas plates to put up, 2 snow people and then if we do the garland.

We are ourselves are missing the lights outside and several people have said they have too.

Hopefully next year DH will be better.

masslass

Retire Member
Nov 10, 2008
Massachusetts, USA
I just stopped by a few blogs to visit some decorated homes and wow, everyone's home looks so festive and beautiful, but also so inviting too! All of you did a great job decorating!

I wasn't able to get my act in gear in time for the holiday tour, but our tree and the lighted window wreath are up, so officially, it's Christmas in this house! :--D

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Lana love the grater! that is original! and all the wooden stuff is too cute.

alisonmcg

Retire Member
May 2, 2008
Aww everyone's houses are so pretty. Thanks to you all for letting us see your wonderful decorations!

beccaw

Retire Member
Jul 22, 2009
Thanks so much for the wonderful tours, you ladies did an amazing job with all your decorating!!