2013 Words

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Pippi

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Tall Corn state
Changing my "Word" for 2013 to: ENTHUSIASM

Hard to explain why, but just had to do it!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I have been thinking about my word...noticed it several times lately in my signature tag on here.

How are you doing with yours this year? You still have 5 months to work on it.

I don't know about you other teachers out there, but my "2nd New Year" always starts in September. I did fairly well until about March, then the end of year activities started and I sort of lost it. I've been working on a schedule (re-doing one really) for cleaning and such for when school starts back. (Shh! don't say that too loudly; my brain does not want to think about it.)

Have you already started thinking of a word for 2014? I thought about that I need to think of one! lol

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have gotten a little lost with my word this year. Things are so busy that I am finding it hard to just get things done. Oh well I will keep plodding along and see if I can get back on track.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I've found my word pop up here and there in books or poems. It's been a good reminder. Lots of changes happened in our family over the summer. Instead of running away from the situations, I embraced them. Lots of good came out of embracing the situations and dealing with things.

How's your routine going, Jane?

Mary

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Mary, it's getting better since school started. The first couple of weeks, it takes a lot out of me and takes me a while to get my feet under me. DD16's piano/voice teacher called last night, so now I know what night I have to work around that. DD20 is back in college and took the puppy with her, so I no longer have to help take care of him or sweep constantly to pick up hair! I looked last night at my weekly cleaning schedule and need to re-do it for the new night of piano. I'm thinking of keeping the same word for 2014.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Started well but fell of my focus wagon :)
Back on now and the ride is wonderful!