2016 Christmas Card Exchange

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Doodlebug

MHH Member
Jan 11, 2010
Oklahoma
I think I am waiting on 3. But the joy wihen those 3 arrive.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Hawai'i
There is one that no one has received from as far as i'm aware and she has not been active on the board since October. :( I tried reaching out to no avail. Unfortunately these things do happen but I would not expect to receive a card from that person.

Due to this happening now and in the past exchanges, there will be a new rule going forward that to participate in the Card Exchange all participants must be ACTIVE members (posting on a regular basis) for a minimum of 6 months before the Card Exchange takes place. Due to the nature of the personal information that is given out this is to protect everyone involved. Thanks for understanding!

jollykelly

Premiere Member
Feb 22, 2015
Lehigh Valley, Pa
Jessica - Thank you for hosting!

I received so many wonderful cards, it was such a highlight and they were all proudly displayed! My family loves seeing them, and my daughter got a kick out of telling everyone which ones came from Canada and Australia. I have been participating for the last two years and look forward to it every year.

If anyone did not receive my card, please let me know!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Well hopefully she received a little joy in her life whoever she is!

Reactions: sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Jess, these things happen....

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Jess, that sucks doesn't it. I know with the CIJ Swap there has been a couple of years people signed up and didn't follow through and I would call and e-mail and no answer.

p.a.

Premiere Member
Oct 31, 2007
I'm sure it's the same one we are all missing and what bothers me is she lives veryyyyy close to me and now has my address...
It's my option to join these exchanges just the first time this has happened.

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
PA if its the one Im thinking of she is nowhere near you- different country. Unless Im confused- which is quite often?

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Hawai'i
Tanya- you are correct. No one else on the board, as far as I know, lives in the country this person does. Everyone that regularly posts or participates did what they were supposed to. This person is not a regular, active member. I received all cards that I was supposed to, except one the person in question and one other which was stated it would be late. So, they should all be on the way if you haven't received them yet.

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
Im still waiting on 2 - Im thinking that the postman may be hiding them until next year! And we know that happens here!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have received all of mine except for the one that will be late and the one that will not turn up.

I thought this years exchange was beautiful. I got some lovely cards and some beautiful messages. Thank you all.

Reactions: happy2bme

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I have received all of mine except for the one that will be late and the one that will not turn up.

I thought this years exchange was beautiful. I got some lovely cards and some beautiful messages. Thank you all.
Ditto!!

:):):):):)

p.a.

Premiere Member
Oct 31, 2007
Oooooo then I screwed up? Ok that makes me feel better, thanks for straightening me out Tanya! I feel better,,,,(hope I didn't insult anyone that wasn't my intention I was just concerned since I live by myself) and like being careful)
Ok on the postman,,,,that makes me chuckle every time you mention it...lol

piratemamaof3boys

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I enjoyed all my cards ladies. I never check the list (except for when I was hosting) so I didn't even notice I was missing one. I do remember one year when I read it we had a few people that choose not to send and that is hard. They didn't reply when I asked what was up. I hope everyone got my cards. I like to take my time and open them over a while and discovered last weekend I still had a few i didn't open. Oops. They are always beautiful and I enjoy getting them.

wadeallie

Premiere Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central Vermont
Good morning everyone. I hope you all received the cards from me. It was nice to have lots of lovely Christmas cards to hang in our new house. I don't always get to post thru the year but I love the card swap.
I hope 2017 is beginning with you all happy and healthy.
~Allison

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I hope all received mine has well. If not please let me know. I didn't compare mine to list so don't know if I did or not but I love this swap and to see all the different cards.

wadeallie

Premiere Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central Vermont
I know this is early but because I follow most of you on facebook and not so much here, I just want to put it out there to ask that my name be added to the Christmas Card 2017 swap when it comes around. I love all the wonderful cards I receive and want it to be a tradition each year.
~Allison

Reactions: housewife2

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
yes cant wait to do the christmas card exchange