2016 - What do you want for Christmas?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Since I'm actually quilting I think by then I'll also be adding some quilting tools...

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I would love to have a portable quilt rack. They are made of PVC pipes. We use them at church for making our quilts. Gift cards are nice. Especially to eat out, because I hardly cook for myself. A really warm pair of gloves for this winter. Maybe a vacuum that isn't heavy. I have a very nice one, but it is so heavy that I don't like to use it. Some warm snow boots. And to be really extravagant: a starter for my car! You know that you can start your car from in the house!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Well now I want a salt lamp for DS.

I want:
Alex & Ani bracelets
A electric pressure cooker
A tattoo
Sheets

Past that not sure. I tend to get as needs or sales arise.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Hmmm

-my usual Charles Wysocki calendar
-B & N gift cards always appreciated
-a cookbook - surprise me!
-a clock/radio/i phone charger for my night table
-a massage

May add more later

mrspaul

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
I would love some nice fluffy slipper socks - and I would love a GC to Woman Within so I can get some new shirts.

Most of all, I want the chemo treatment my husband is undergoing to be a miracle for him. He was diagnosed in July with Cancer in his tonsils and lymph nodes. We will know right around Christmas time if chemo was successful in shrinking a very large lymph node tumor.

Life is very busy with working full time - thankfully at home, caring for my husband and helping to care for my two grandchildren who live with us.

It is nice to come in here and read, think about Christmas coming.....

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
((((Hugs, Mrs. Paul)))) praying for the chemo to work.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Mrs. Paul you are going through alot, we are here for you ((hugs))

mrspaul

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Mrs. Paul you are going through alot, we are here for you ((hugs))
thank you....second round of chemo is tomorrow....all my husband's hair has now fallen out...it started on thursday and the last patches came out on monday. but he is feeling good the last few days....the IV anti nausea drugs will stay in his system all day thursday, friday and he will become sick again sometime saturday.....that will be along twelve days for him - judging by the last round. then one round left on november 10th....

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I want one of these! http://www.mint.ca/store/product/rc...in_Lutin_des_bois_2016|Magasinez-20_pour_20_&

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I would love some nice fluffy slipper socks - and I would love a GC to Woman Within so I can get some new shirts.

Most of all, I want the chemo treatment my husband is undergoing to be a miracle for him. He was diagnosed in July with Cancer in his tonsils and lymph nodes. We will know right around Christmas time if chemo was successful in shrinking a very large lymph node tumor.

Life is very busy with working full time - thankfully at home, caring for my husband and helping to care for my two grandchildren who live with us.

It is nice to come in here and read, think about Christmas coming.....

I hope all goes well with hubby's chemo.

Reactions: mrspaul

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I think I want to add Pioneer Woman tableware to my list. I really like some of her stuff.

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
Lucie,
The knot balls look good. Now I want them too!