2017 HHP (Week 1)- PLANNING & PAPERWORK

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Holiday_Mom ~ I started FlyLady over 10 years ago. I don't follow her website but I found her book very helpful. In fact there were two books I built my system from and I read them in this order:
1. SideTracked Home Executives by Pamela Young & Peggy Jones
2. Sink Reflections (by FlyLady)

I have the system down now and work from an weekly calendar that I can send you if you like. Really you would need to have the to-do list "flippers" too -- which you would read about in the books. I probably have some of those in my computer too. I don't use them anymore because I have them memorized but I really needed them in the beginning.

Send me a private email and I'll forward them to you. Or maybe I can just send it to you directly without you messaging me. I'll have to look. We can continue talking in the Week 2 thread? :)

Gotta run. Will check back later.

(Oh -- and I got WAY off my FlyLady schedule this summer. I'm back to Week 1!)

Twink

MHH Member
Jul 22, 2015
I didn't accomplish much during week one. Over the summer I had started trying to clear out the office/scrapbook/dog's room and I did make some progress. This week my rolling file cart got here so I'm redoing my filing system but not finished yet. Organized some of the scrapbook stuff. I did start my notebook and worked on my December Daily. Great idea about keeping a weekly cleaning list in the notebook, so working on that too. On to week two!

Reactions: happy2bme

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I didn't accomplish much during week one. Over the summer I had started trying to clear out the office/scrapbook/dog's room and I did make some progress. This week my rolling file cart got here so I'm redoing my filing system but not finished yet. Organized some of the scrapbook stuff. I did start my notebook and worked on my December Daily. Great idea about keeping a weekly cleaning list in the notebook, so working on that too. On to week two!

Every little bit we do now makes a big difference later.

Reactions: jollykelly

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Holiday_Mom ~ I started FlyLady over 10 years ago. I don't follow her website but I found her book very helpful. In fact there were two books I built my system from and I read them in this order:
1. SideTracked Home Executives by Pamela Young & Peggy Jones
2. Sink Reflections (by FlyLady)

I have the system down now and work from an weekly calendar that I can send you if you like. Really you would need to have the to-do list "flippers" too -- which you would read about in the books. I probably have some of those in my computer too. I don't use them anymore because I have them memorized but I really needed them in the beginning.

Send me a private email and I'll forward them to you. Or maybe I can just send it to you directly without you messaging me. I'll have to look. We can continue talking in the Week 2 thread? :)

Gotta run. Will check back later.

(Oh -- and I got WAY off my FlyLady schedule this summer. I'm back to Week 1!)

Thanks for sharing. I haven't read those books but I do read the emails as time permits. This month I've been just sticking to FlyLady's Zone room(s) and working on the HHP.

This summer the zone cleaning got away from me too. I was so ready for September and restarting. I do like the reminders for when I get off track.