2017 HHP Week13 - Storage Space

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Household Checklist
  • Organize storage areas. As much as I'd like to get to this, I may just do a super basic clean up of the garage. Our basement could use some organizing as well. I'll just see how this week plays out.
  • Assess decor storage needs. I have been paying attention as the decorations have gone up.
Holiday Prep Checklist
  • Online shopping I have done a great deal of shopping online. I have a few ideas that I need to run by my dh for gifts and I hope to finish up the online shopping next weekend.
  • Status check.
  • Begin family Advent observances. Done
  • Continue holiday decorating.
  • Finish gift shopping.
  • Wrap gifts as they are purchased.
Please share what you hope to get done!

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I placed some more online orders and wrapped some more gifts! The house is just about all decorated. I still need to find the nativity set. Baking will most likely happen this weekend and next weekend.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I'm mostly done. Wrapping is done, decorating is done, baking is done. have a few minor things, time to sit back and enjoy the season if I can (still upset about dd's diagnostic of crohn's disease :( )

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Wow, Lucie! That's fantastic to be done now! I'm sorry to hear that your dd has Crohn's disease. It takes time to adjust to news like that.

A number of packages are delayed due to the wildfires and snow. Hopefully they'll arrive early in the week. I did some shopping with my daughters for their gift exchange. Some baking got done yesterday and more will be done today.