2018 Christmas Postage Stamp release...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Love them!

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I love the Coca-Cola Santas! Thanks for letting us know. I will be ordering them soon.

You know, after looking at the other stamps available, I thought giving some of those special stamps as a gift might be nice and different. I have a friend who loves Scooby Doo. We don't exchange gifts but picking something up like that as a Thinking of You gift would be nice.

Another thought is picking up a book of stamps for a gift basket. They had apple stamps that could be put in a fall themed basket. There's grape stamps that could be put in a wine basket.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Such cute stamps. Not sure what Australia Post will issue. I think they are available on November 1st.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Mary, I bought stamps as gifts last year and they loved them. But my daughter collects presidential and history type stamps and my brother likes sci-fi type stuff and they've had some really cool ones the last couple years. Last year they had an eclipse stamp that was heat sensitive and really neat. So it's something I was looking at already. In fact they sent me a special stamp catalog. I guess because I bought so many stamps last year around Christmas time.

And I love that new Santa stamp. I know for the swap we have to buy international stamps and last year I was bummed they didn't release a holiday international stamp, but they are this year. Here's a picture of that. It's a beautiful poinsettia.

565904-L0.jpg

Last edited:

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
How did I miss the eclipse stamp? That would have been so cool!

I just got a stamp catalog too this month! I never got one before but I did have fun buying a bunch of stamps last year. I bought various Christmas stamps and then unique stamps for card and bills I guess I'll put that on my list to read for HHP.

Reactions: AuntJamelle

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
The U.S. Post Office is increasing the price of first class stamps on January 27th from $.50 a stamp to $.55 a stamp. There are some Forever Christmas stamps available online now (in addition to other Forever stamps) at the $.50 a stamp rate. I just bought a bunch for next Christmas. :D