2018 goals (resolutions)

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I'm happy with where I am with my relationship and spiritual goals. The personal goals just never took off. I'm not sure quite why but I think I need to think /journal on this one some more. Health goals are another story. I was doing good with the getting to bed at a decent time, stretching and walking. The busyness of October got me off course. Stretching and vitamins have not happened. Walking is better recently. I tend to have my coffee in the afternoon now and just drink water in the morning. That's been an unexpected shift but because of my morning schedule now, I don't have time to get coffee until mid-afternoon.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have done fairly well with my goals so far. Still have a few more weeks to work on them. Am starting to look at goals for 2019

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
My goal is Be Intentional My intent was to help a school, I go once a week to help a former co-worker in her classroom, I intended to empty the garage loft and the attic - Done. I intended to simplify which is an ongoing event.... I feel good about what I have accomplished.

I will have to think on next years, I like choosing a word over a resolution. :)

Last edited:

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Just went back and look over the goals that I set for the year. I think I did well in most of them. Just about all of them can be transferred to next years list as they are not a one off thing. Will sit down very soon and think of what I would like to achieve in 2019

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I totally fell off on the personal goal which is something that I do want to do. I'll revisit what my word of the year and my goals for the year this week or next week.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
After reading back through mine, I accomplished some and the rest I feel like I could copy and paste back on my list for 2019. :(

I started school and am almost finished with my first term. I did start an exercise program and have moved on to another form of exercise. I definitely started going to the doctor more this year. And i've done more reading this year, I think i'm at 37 books.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Jess, agreed, most of mine can be copied and pasted to next year. There are some things that just need working on constantly. I am going to try and set some fun goals for the New Year too though.