2020 Christmas Countdown Plan

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Is anyone doing the Christmas Countdown plan? I first got started with Christmas Countdown about 20 yrs. ago. Wow! That's crazy to even type out. I started added the House and Holiday Plan a number of years later. I still use Christmas Countdown to keep me on track of things that I may have forgotten to finish. I got a reminder that the Christmas Countdown plan starts on 25 October.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
The Christmas Countdown is what I first started with probably about the same time ago...about 20 years. My children were small and I was drowning in the responsibilities of house work, work, and raising children. It's the plan I'll use this year since we have done the majority of the fixes before we moved into the new house. Still a few little touch-up projects. They could all be done in a day if DH would cooperate with me.

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Since I missed out on the others because I got thrown headfirst into working a 100 hours a week, I'd like to at least do the Christmas countdown to stay on track at this point.

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Yes, I am! I'm on the mailing list to get the daily e-mails and so far, I've got all the recommendations already in place. I put up a Welcome to the Christmas Countdown blog post last Sunday and I plan to update each Sunday. I haven't been very consistent with either the HHP or the HGP so I'm hoping to stay on track with the Countdown.