2020 House & Holidays Plan

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Oh, my... I wasn't expecting that nice surprise. :) Thanks for letting us know!

Anyone thinking of using this plan to get ready for Christmas?

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

GeeWibble

Premiere Member
Mar 29, 2008
NY
Great news! I've had such a hard time feeling like fall is even coming, I see all the fall/Halloween things in the stores but I don't know, without a real spring/summer and family not able to come home it just seems like I'm waiting to get kicked in the pants to get my holiday spirit moving :). I'm going to get the calendars up on my bulletin board and pretend I'm getting ready for company to come in December!

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I usually tend more toward this plan than the other. We'll see which one I lean toward more this year.

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
This plan is a good one too. I am torn between the 2 plans as there is benefits to doing both.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I have the HGP all set up, but am thinking I will look at the HHP to see what I may not be touching on with the HGP and maybe some Flylady too.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I'll be doing this plan. It makes the most sense for the way my brain is wired. ;) I use HHP for the holiday planning part since I follow FLYlady year round. In the past, September through mid November have been so busy with my dc. I used the HGP lists at the start of the plan to jump start things here. This year will look different with one at home and the others in college. It will look really different if all are doing virtual learning from home. :eek:

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
One week from now, we'll be starting HHP! It's been so busy here, that I forgot it was starting so soon. I'm getting excited too. I think using this plan will settle my mind in the midst of this pandemic chaos and all the unknowns ahead.

wadeallie

Premiere Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central Vermont
This weekend I began the HHP even though the calendar hasn't caught up yet. I have a huge walkin closet but not enough clothes to fill it so I have my papercrafting set up in there too. There is a window for light also. So, I decluttered, put shrink plastic to weatherize the window, deep cleaned the furniture and floor, and even got an inventory for my gift drawers. I hope I can stay this productive in the weeks to come.
-Allison

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Since I'll have a house full of guests for at least a week, it's a good thing I don't have some of the rooms on the list. I suppose I'll get started a week late...we'll see. Hopefully, power to all my children will be restored sooner rather than later.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Hi all,

I'll be happy to start off the 2020 HHP with a post for Week 1 on Sunday morning. I can post each week's link on Sunday mornings thereafter unless someone else beats me to it. :)

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Even though I am following the HGP, I would be interested to see how you are all doing with HHP.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
So glad to be doing this plan again. I didn't make it very far last year - life just got too busy. I am really looking forward to this!