2021 - HHP - Week 14 - Storage

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009

Household Checklist

• Organize Christmas totes.

Holiday Prep Checklist

• Make list for Cyber Monday.
  • Status check.
  • Begin family Advent observances.
  • Continue holiday decorating.
  • Finish gift shopping.
  • Wrap gifts
  • Work off of Christmas Brunch Timeline
  • Menu Plan for Brunch
  • Begin buying food for Brunch.
  • Work on Christmas cards.
This year looks so different from last year. Life is back to normal. I feel just as busy as ever and just as behind. Sigh... Family life needs extra tending to here: car issues, medical issues, and helping with a milestone birthday party. It doesn't help that work has been busier either. I've been cracking down on not getting side tracked with bright shiny objects these last two weeks. There still isn't enough time.

I know it will all work out but I really hate this feeling.

Last edited:

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I know it will all work out but I really hate this feeling.
No matter how much we plan, life will throw a curve ball. But as you said it will all work out. Sometimes our head and heart plans just don't make it in real life.
It's remembering that Jesus is the why we celebrate. It is the running to meet the Savior of world like the Shepherds did after the angels announced his birth.

I love Christmas and can get caught up with the things and activities of Christmas and forget to put God first because I am concerned about the details of making memories.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Household Checklist
  • Wash oven
  • Dust all main floor
  • Wash fridge freezer
  • More decluttering
  • Cook veggies for the week
  • Bake muffins
Holiday prep checklist
  • Deliver some gifts to friends
  • Mail cars (all ready to go)
  • Bake fudge
  • Prep money cards

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
HOUSEHOLD CHECKLIST:
*organize shed, upper shelf in laundry room :)

HOLIDAY PREP CHECKLIST:
*decorate :)
*wrap gifts :)
*bake

Last edited:

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Status Check: What a week! It's been non-stop busyness. A few family things needed extra attention to this week. One has been working on a birthday party for tomorrow. It has taken way more time than I had thought with phone calls and emails added into the mix. Another has been dealing with a broken down car and a brother going through medical issues. Tonight we said goodbye to friends who are moving to another state. This is the third set of friends to move since October. My heart has a big empty place right now.

I am further behind than typical at this time in December. There is nothing to be done about it. Things are beyond my control and I'm just treading in water at this point trying to keep my head above the water. Tomorrow is a brand new day and a brand new week.