2021 Reading Challenge

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
32. The Inn at HIdden Run by Olivia Newport
33. In the Cradle Lies by Olivia Newport
34. When I Meet You by Olivia Newport
Currently reading When You Said to Me by Olivia a four book series. Very good.

Reactions: HouseElf

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
53. Breaking Point, Book 1 by Mike Kraus and Justin Bell - will not be reading books 2-6
54. Fracture Event by Kathleen and Michael Gear - doomsday espionage. A change from their usual books about Native Amerians

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
I've been reading Jojo Moyes, The Last Letter from Your Lover for book club. While at the boat over the weekend, I had my book secured under my left arm and had lifted my pup with my right to get him aboard. He started slipping and it was him or my book. And my book went into the drink! Ordered a new copy on Amazon today.

Last edited:

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada
I've been reading Jojo Moyes, The Last Letter to My Lover for book club. While at the boat over the weekend, I had my book secured under my left arm and had lifted my pup with my right to get him aboard. He started slipping and it was him or my book. And my book went into the drink! Ordered a new copy on Amazon today.
Oh no!! I would have done the same thing.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
40/48 Vets in Love by Cathy Woodman

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
34. What You Said to Me by Olivia Newport
35 Eat the Frog by Brian Tracy- a book recommended by Minimal Mom on time management. My take away? Basically - make a master to do list and from that a monthly, weekly, daily list. Daily list should be 3 items the first being the one you would procrastinate in doing. Get it done and the rest of the day easier.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
36. Any Dream Will Do by Debbie Macomber just finished it about a couple of hours ago.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
the first being the one you would procrastinate in doing.
I used to teach a study skills unit to my students at the beginning of every school year. That is exactly what I told them about doing home work or school projects. Start with the subject you like the least and do the homework in there first. Two reasons 1) your grade in that subject is probably the lowest grade you have in a class and you need to practice 2) if you get tired and are going to slough off on a subject and you've saved that one for last, you won't do it, and, again, it's probably the one that it's most critical that you do your homework in.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
55. Heaven's Fist - by Justin Bell and Mike Kraus - tungsten rods falling from space can really mess things up!

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
56. Immodest by L.S. Einat - Hasidic woman with and abusive husband leaves the fold