2022 Healthy Living (January 30 – February 5 week's review):

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Week's review:

Exercise:
  • Sunday ~ 3 mi. neighborhood walk
  • Monday ~ Ski Stevens
  • Tuesday ~ Windsor Pilates + 3 sets of PT Matrix exercises
  • Wednesday ~ 2 sets of PT Matrix exercises + Classical Stretch
  • Thursday ~ 2 mi. walk video + cool down/stretch
  • Friday ~ Ski 49◦N
  • Saturday ~ Classical Stretch
Healthy eating: Just hanging in there ... not great, but not terrible.

Weight: Up/Down/Maintain: No change (but will be interesting when we return from our trip)

Mental/Emotional: What did you do for yourself this week? I had a rough start emotionally with the stress of trying to get everything done for our trip, plus DH needing me to run a couple of errands with him that took time. Travel and skiing highlighted the end of my week, and we had a lovely VRBO to stay in. Now we are staying at a vintage lodge right across from the ski hill.

Last edited:

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Exercise - This week's time was 40 minutes shorter than last week. I got in 2 hrs. and 25 mins. in this week. I got in 6 days of exercise. My goal is 5 days a week.

Healthy Eating - Using my FitBit App to track the calories has been helpful. The first week was tough. This week was better as my body adjusts. Sticking to the same breakfast and the same lunch 5 days a week is boring but it frees up the calories for dinner.

Mental/Emotional - I did journaling and figured out some stuff in the process. I finished the self-paced online courses. I enrolled for the university course that starts in March. I watched some craft and gardening videos while prepping dinner.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Week was good.
Exercise- 3 mornings before work and MUST push myself out the door to get a walk in today so I can get my 4 for the week.
Water- Did a gallon every day.
Food- Tracked everything I ate. Noticed I am starting to stop and think about things before grabbing them. Yesterday at the store I was very tempted to get a 1/2 of a cherry pie they had packaged that way.
If it had been 1 piece, maybe. But this was easily 3 pieces. Really stood there and had a conversation with myself and..... walked away.
I told myself, "This is the kind of decision you will need to make time and time again."
Felt good to be strong and mindful.

Annie

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I told myself, "This is the kind of decision you will need to make time and time again."
Felt good to be strong and mindful.
Well done. You are fighting the great mind game and you are winning.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Annie, those small wins with our internal conversations feel amazing.