- Oct 15, 2007
Come join me ... how did you do?
April 10-16 weekly review:
- Sunday ~ YouTube dance video
- Monday ~ Total Body
- Tuesday ~ 3 mi. neighborhood walk
- Wednesday ~ Great Buns & Thighs
- Thursday ~ Dance Step
- Friday ~ Cathe Step Sync (warm up, combo 1, combo 2, stretch); Body Tech lower/upper body plus abs/stretch (Total 54 minutes)
- Saturday ~ Gardeing (53 minutes); 2.73 mi. walk
Healthy eating: Needs improvement (still)! I’m thinking of beginning again on my “restricted diet program” to get myself back on track. Would like to try it for a week, since we don’t seem to have any events scheduled that require meals out or with others. Seems like a good week to go for it, and the following week would fit well, too, if needed.
Week’s weight: up/down/maintain: +/- (BMI=) +.77 (BMI=23.8)
Mental/Emotional: What did you do for yourself this week? This was another good week. Our friends had to cancel dinner with us, but it left me with some free time that I felt I needed. I had a low energy day or two (usually falls on Fridays for some reason), but didn’t feel emotionally “down”. I spent a couple outdoor sessions weeding and taking neighborhood walks as well. Easter was a beautiful day, and we went to the nursery and bought a few spring plants.