2022 House & Holiday calendar

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
Hi, does anyone know if CEO is planning on doing 2022 calendar for the HHP? I seem to recall her saying that she wouldn’t be doing for the HGP anymore but wasn’t sure about the HHP. Thanks

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Hi, does anyone know if CEO is planning on doing 2022 calendar for the HHP? I seem to recall her saying that she wouldn’t be doing for the HGP anymore but wasn’t sure about the HHP. Thanks
I wonder if you go to the website and ask this question. There may be a contact us part on the website where you can inquire.

Reactions: farmerswife

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I just looked and it doesn't seem like there is any update from last year. I saved the weekly HHP information when it sounded like CEO was stepping away. I'm still planning to do this plan. Is anyone else interested?

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I'm planning on doing it. I had all my lists on my phone and then the app I used crashed. :mad::mad:

• Wow
Reactions: luludou

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Can someone share the basic lineup/calendar with me. I don't recall the difference between the HGP and the HHP. I'm curiuos which would fit me best. I've done the HGP adapted most years, but tried the HHP years ago and just can't remember.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Michelle, I have this somewhere on a jump drive in chart form. I'll look for it and try to post it before Saturday.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I found these from 2019.

Attachments

• house_holidays_calendar_2019_1.pdf
    71 KB · Views: 15
  • house_holidays_calendar_2019_2.pdf
    70.6 KB · Views: 8
  • house_holidays_calendar_2019_3.pdf
    70.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Love
Reactions: ezckimo and luludou

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
DateHoliday Grand Plan (Original)Holiday (Cynthia’s)Houseworks PlanCountdown to Christmas
Week 1List Week (Front Porch)Planning & Paperwork
Week 2Question Week (Living Room)Calendar & Creativity
Week 3Entryway/FoyerMe & Mine
Week 4Master BathClose to Home
Week 5Master BedroomHouseroom
Week 6Kids’ RoomWardrobe
Week 7Guest RoomBed & Bath
Week 8KitchenFamily Space
Week 9Pantry/ClosetsPublic SpacesGet Organized
Week 10Family RoomCooking SpaceReality Check
Week 11Garage/StorageFood StorageGifts & Giving
Week 12Attic/StorageDining SpaceGet Cooking
Week 13Dining RoomEntrywayDecorate
Week 14Holiday DécorStorageCelebrate
Week 15Finish-upFinal Clean
Week 16MaintenanceNearly There
Week 17CelebrateCelebration
Week 18New Year’sNew Year’s

Several years ago, I put the plans into a chart so I could see them side by side. You'll still need to look at the website to see an explanation if you're not familiar with the differences. I put together my own combination of it, as others have said, because I don't have some of the rooms, etc.

Hope this helps for those who would like to see them compared to one another.

Last edited:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I have a blank calendar (no dates) that I thought I could write the plans into so I would have it forever. I know they will disappear one day.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I went to the organizedhome website today (/20/22), and it's been taken down. CEO is in official retirement. I downloaded the forms for all of the plans last year or year before last. I'm willing to send them to anyone who wants them if they want to PM me. The plans, except the Christmas Countdown, are 18 weeks long, so know when to start is as simple as counting on the calendar when one should start to end when it should. That's why I number the chart as Week 1 - 18, instead of putting a specific date.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
wow...you are all great. Laurie, what do you mean by your focus?

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
wow...you are all great. Laurie, what do you mean by your focus?
When doing fly lady you have zones, so when doing my zones I focus on the area of HHP and adding in those task from HHP for that area. Hope that make sense.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I am switching from Flylady’s weekly zones to doing a zone a day. Not doing all the weeks tasks in one day but just a her daily zone tasks. Seems to be working well. Just something to change it up for awhile. In a month I have the same amount of work done.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I follow fly lady for my cleaning, I use HHP for my focus, and I use HGP for the holiday prep like food etc.
I also follow FlyLady for cleaning and HHP for the deep cleaning and holiday prep. I tend to make extra batches of food along the way to freeze for the winter. I'll take a look again at HGP and see how the food prep might fit into my routine.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I have a blank calendar (no dates) that I thought I could write the plans into so I would have it forever. I know they will disappear one day.
That's a great idea! I made a hard copy and I have set them up in my Google Calendar. I think I have them set up to start annually on the last Sunday of August. I can explain more if anyone is interested.